What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Camera gets stuck in place

HappyKnife

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
I am not sure if this only happens to me or is an issue for other people but on a few occasions now my camera will get stuck in place and I am not able to get out of it. It has happened in a vehicle and also on foot. The only way I have been able to get out of it was being killed by an admin and revived otherwise you have to force close the game.

I have been unable to replicate so can't say on how it happens but it is very annoying.

I should also add that I am unable to press ESC and access the pause menu.

https://plays.tv/video/5d9e1bb41440ada1e6/weird-bug

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had it where I have sat on a bench and it seems to desync?? So I am stood next to the MH9 and spectating my friend(even when he gets off the heli and runs around shooting etc - has to soft log to fix it)

Happened for me aswell a few times. No idea of the cause

Did you click any specific keys when this happened? Or does this just happen randomly too? @anyone in the post. I havn't experienced this on other servers, maybe its a new update bug?

Did you click any specific keys when this happened? Or does this just happen randomly too? @anyone in the post. I havn't experienced this on other servers, maybe its a new update bug?
It just randomly happens. Doesn't seem to be any specific combinations.

I have had it where I have sat on a bench and it seems to desync?? So I am stood next to the MH9 and spectating my friend(even when he gets off the heli and runs around shooting etc - has to soft log to fix it)
You can hit respawn when you click escape to fix that one. 

happens to myself sometimes as well. it's super annoying would love to know how to fix it.

Moved to Chat as this is an arma bug and I don't want to kill the thread as it may be useful.

I had that once and i think i fixed it by setting arma 3 as High priority in task manager this may not have been the issue but it hasn't done it again since

Back