What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Poor Frame Rates

MrLongSlong

Since I have been back I have recently been struggling to get more then 30fps on the server even when theirs like 20 people on, Before leaving I would get a consistent 40+ everywhere any player base , the only things I have changed since then is I have upgraded my GTX 750ti to a GTX 1060 6GB, and I re installed ARMA 3.

Is there any special settings that I'm forgetting about? I have watched all the 30 min long videos of people changing there settings and not much has changed.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Just endure it its been like that since i can remember and nothing i made on my side made it better.Did notice its even worse now that the server is peaking full slots again or should i say the same as long time ago.I tend to avoid highly populated areas like kaval and pygros gets me around 35-55 if im lucky steady fps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just endure it its been like that since i can remember and nothing i made on my side made it better.Did notice its even worse now that the server is peaking full slots again or should i say the same as long time ago.
It just confused me as I had screen shots before with my FPS counter saying like 65+ fps and now I can't get more then 30 don't understand it especially with the upgrade.

It just confused me as I had screen shots before with my FPS counter saying like 65+ fps and now I can't get more then 30 don't understand it especially with the upgrade.
Yeah i get it same here man i recently upgraded aswell and it made no difference.I get the frustration hopefully theres something that can be done to boost it up a bit as im sure my pc can handle a bit of Arma just rpuk server that seems to be a problem everything else works fine  for me but i guess we do have a lot of scripts for you name it so guess little by little it does take toll im not an expert.

I get well over 30. In kavala im around 35-55fps, depending on where i am, and outside cities usually 40-70 depending on situation. 

I do have a 9900k, and everyone else that get decent fps do aslo have a good cpu

I think it’s more the server than yourself. You getting good fps elsewhere?

Graphical settings make quite a lot of distance. As a medic I play on all high with about 5/6km view distance and my Fps is similar as to when I play rebel/Poseidon at all Ultra with 3km view distance (20 within kav and then 30  - 40 outside) 

try knocking down to high if you currently play at ultra etc 

then again server isn’t exactly running the best either atm 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not sure why its gone down given that looks like an upgrade to me, but some things to check are make sure v sync is turned off (gives u increased fps) and have a look at your view and object distance. Besides that I'm not sure. Mabey go into nvidea control panel and make sure everything is set to fast for arma as opposed to fancy or whatever the default is.

I i54460 I belive, can't upgrade it without having to get a new motherboard and shit 😞
You need to upgrade, the single core performance on that is shit. Even getting an i5 4690k or i7 4790k on the same platform would give you better fps

Since I have been back I have recently been struggling to get more then 30fps on the server even when theirs like 20 people on, Before leaving I would get a consistent 40+ everywhere any player base , the only things I have changed since then is I have upgraded my GTX 750ti to a GTX 1060 6GB, and I re installed ARMA 3.

Is there any special settings that I'm forgetting about? I have watched all the 30 min long videos of people changing there settings and not much has changed.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Your gtx 1060 6gb is too powerfull for your old cpu (probably old motherboard aswell) so its just getting bottlenecked. Your cpu is holding your frames cuz it cant handle more basically...

Back