What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

I'm once more running for mayor - Let's bring this city back! (Cass)

Riz

Well.. It's time again.

Hello there my lovely people of Altis. I am once more running to be the mayor of Altis. My goal is to improve overall relations across the island - I want to bring us all together to fight for what is right. If you vote for me - We will bring peace to the city of Kavala. We will keep the metal runners safe. We will unite rebels and civilians - We do not need to fight. The one thing we need to eliminate is the pest of the city - The hobos. The dirty rats who leap at you with shining heads and 16rd rook mags. We look to restore the peace around us and remove those who inteferes. Thank you for standing with what is right. ​

​

I look forward to seeing everyone in person. Thank you for standing with what is right.

Let's bring this city back from ruins.​

- Cass

uhmmmmm 

7WEDGrD.thumb.png.4582f9afbd9d0a9fb630d557f84c857a.png

I believe this is the wrong title, i think it needs to be corrected to @Whongcheng FOR MAYOR! 

@Perspective Sorry to say but, if there isnt any communism involved, there cannot be a mayor.

• Facepalm
Reactions: Riz
Back