Jump to content
ALTIS LIFE
...
GTA RP
...
TEAMSPEAK
...

Poseidon drug stash doors


Cool

Recommended Posts

If im not mistaken the ones that cant be boltcutted is because they are empty rooms just like its is at the weapons cache

  • Like 1
Link to post

Surely its not intended that one party can get in and out while the other can’t. Either closed or open for both

Link to post

you could say the same for the police then the cache,HM and RBA is theirs so they have keys .So why wouldn't Poseidon have keys for there drugs stash 

  • Like 1
Link to post

Pretty sure that if our drugstash is essentially weapons cache  then weapons cache must have the same issue (copy&paste) worth checkign out imo im up for equality so change +1 from me but check the weapons cache so if its to be fixed there too.

  • Like 2

   Ex-UNMC Cpl   |   Ex-Police SGT   |   Ex-NHS PAR    |   Level 3 Staff Member   |   Capo Of Poseidon

Link to post
Henry Atlas
1 hour ago, Cool said:

Surely its not intended that one party can get in and out while the other can’t. Either closed or open for both

Why would it not be intended? It's our building stands to reason we should have access to every room. Life's not fair mate and fyi Kieran did not go in that room intentionally to stop you getting access to it.He went in that room because it was the first one he came to.

  • Facepalm 1

You should always be wary of an old man in a business where people die young...

Link to post
12 minutes ago, henry the ugandan said:

stands to reason we should have access to every room.

And then rebels should be able to gain access to every room using bolt cutters, yes? You sound like an idiot tbh playing the “life’s not fair” card over something clearly flawed.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 2
Link to post
Henry Atlas

the building belongs to the cartel it absolutely stands to reason that the cartel would have keys and access to every room.As for sounding like an idiot care to elaborate.Life is indeed not fair sometimes Krispy it just seems lately that as soon as someone comes across something they don't like and it involves Poseidon it's straight to the forums and whine about it.It's frankly getting boring.

  • Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

You should always be wary of an old man in a business where people die young...

Link to post
3 minutes ago, henry the ugandan said:

the building belongs to the cartel it absolutely stands to reason that the cartel would have keys and access to every room.As for sounding like an idiot care to elaborate.Life is indeed not fair sometimes Krispy it just seems lately that as soon as someone comes across something they don't like and it involves Poseidon it's straight to the forums and whine about it.It's frankly getting boring.

Think you need to chill out, idk why you’re getting worked up over the fact someone is reporting a possible BUG that in no way impacts you as a member of Poseidon. I think you’ll also find it’s the same for everyone else when they find something not operating as it should. It’s nothing against Poseidon and no one is whining, it’s simply bringing to the devs attention something might not be working as it should be. Stop taking everything so personally. 
 

If you’re breaking into a building and can only access certain rooms whereas another group can access all rooms and hide in said rooms then that is flawed, I don’t even see how you can argue against that. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
  • 3 months later...
Jaffa

Not being able to boltcut these doors is intentional as per the message.

I've adjusted the open/close action to match by making it also account for sealed doors in dev build.

Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...