What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - amnisa (gang) - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

jamie mile

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

amnisa (gang)

Date of the incident

10/11/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i drove towards kavala carshop when amnisa was in the middle of the road with a heli blocking the hole road then initate i drive away they killed me run over and tell me that sos are all trash looking at the feed for who they killed i asked them how they kenw what gang im in and the dont answere just run away and said LSD.
They have just all got unbanned for shit 1.6 dont deserve chances and are asses in jenral

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
as a part of amnesia I find it offensive firstly that ralph decided to call us 'faggots'.

Ummm what? I certainly don't remember saying anything of the sort, if I did it certainly wouldn't be normal for me.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

around 1min 55sec you say 'omg come kill these faggots' whilst stood next to us

around 1min 55sec you say 'omg come kill these faggots' whilst stood next to us
Hmmm, well thank you for showing me this for starters, I completely apologise for this, It's not normal for me at all and I completely apologise, I'm kind of having a hard time suffering with anxiety at the moment, that coupled with several panic attacks this week, caused me to get really quite pissed off and took it out on you guys. Again, I'm sorry.

Hello, So after i pointed out some quite serious rule breaks to you, the video link has been removed. @CiskaLV Has kindly downloaded your video and re uploaded it in case that disappears too.

Firstly, if you are reporting the entire gang i hope you have proof that every single member has broken rules, if not please say the certain people you want to report, and what you are reporting them for. We will happily respond to this report but it is very hard to when you have put in a vague report for a whole gang.

In your video, at 0:35 you can be heard saying "there is so much fucking autism", just not really necessary is it?
At 1:40 you and Ralph start talking about Amnesia and at 1:55 Ralph says (while downed just to add) "Come to kavala and kill these faggots"

At around 2:45 you approach us all and are told to stop the vehicle, you are told if you do drive off then you will be ripped out, this could have been said with more roleplay involved, however it was cut short as i was given a nice little tap with the jeep, and from the video it is clear your intentions were to "kill all the amnesias"

I asked why SOS chatted so much shit, dont really see how you think i looked at the feed for this, some of us know Ralphs voice and know that he is in SOS. And the comment was entirely within Roleplay.

No attempt to resolve this was made, and i believe we would all have not wasted any time if you simply messaged one of us on teamspeak.

@Surgay dont comment on reports you arent involved in, you were not on the server at the time and were removed from amnesia for giving away house locations 😉 

If anyone wants to chat about this situation ill be in TS but since you seem to think we are all asses and shouldn't have been unbanned, i doubt you will.

"there is so much fucking autism
Looking back on it I see how this could be seen as offensive and un-needed. At the time I didn't due to me personally having autism and not being offended in the very slightest.

The situation regarding the comments has been resolved.

Eemil is off back of to his little soviet union?"
Now that was intended just as friendly banter and nothing more, nothing meant to be offensive or anything, if you took offense I apologize but no harm was meant.

interesting what do you mean by "Eemil is off back of to his little soviet union?" @Simon Ross
What are you even on about?? I am not even involved in this? It’s Ralph who says that, hell it even has overwolf up in the top left with his name so before writing any further I would re watch the evidence 

Friendly banter? i dont even know who you are and i find that offensive so you mind explaining what you meant by that @Ralph the Hobo

You two sound exactly the same so I thought it was you who said it @Simon Ross

Okey before this kicks off I would like to ask @melloshadow_yt  to provide the admin dealing with this report with a list of players that are currently being reported. 

I'm asking this as amnesia is quite a big gang with many members and I'm pretty sure you are not reporting them all.

Let's stop posting on this thread until it's clear who is supposed to be involved 

Friendly banter? i dont even know who you are and i find that offensive so you mind explaining what you meant by that @Ralph the Hobo
Yeah I will explain, it was meant as a slightly ironic joke, that's what I meant by that. Not meant to offend anyone or anything thing of the sort, but as you found it offensive I apologize but no harm was meant.

Hello, pending a conversation in JFS I would like both parties to confirm that they have resolved this matter. If so i will proceed with closing the report.

Alright, great you guys managed to resolve the issue! However @Ralph the Hobo I really recommend that you watch what out with how you refer to people. What you said in the video wasn't acceptable and if this report would have proceeded your comments would most certainly be dealt with. 

Closed - resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back