What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

13 Fresh Stolen black 7.62 sound suppressors!

sainsmaer_ender-3_3d_printer_grande.jpg

Will do this happily but cannot do anything illegal (trading illegal attachments) in the zone matey
(6.1.5) You must not park or leave your vehicle inside of a green zone in order to sell illegal items such as drugs or guns.

You are correct, What do you suggest? I'm a bit scared to get scammed.

we can meetup in a location of your choice, i will give u some of the cash then you can give me 1 supressor, repeat...
I do agree to a location of my choice, but what guarantee do i have that you will come alone and not take your gang with you?

I am currently not part of a gang anymore and don't have any defense if you decide to scam me.

your gonna pay nearly 1 mil a sup when i got some on auction house for 500k??? 

now i know why you left your gang to join cops....

Ill take them all for 10mil if you can do it before like 10?
Ur willing to give this random guy double the price for something you can make urself , and you won’t even lend ur gang mate some dosh so he can get back on his feet? Feels bad man

I bet @Ralph the Hobo and @Miyagi would give me loads of money and I'm not even in there gang.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back