What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Gamer Girl Kayn Triton - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippy8

Your In-game name

Slippy8

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Gamer Girl Kayn Triton

Date of the incident

10/12/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Landed chopper, stole a police car that was in a bush, hobo walked up to car I said get in it wasn't him who shot me he got in the car with me, as we drove off someone called "Gamer Girl Kayn Triton" I am assuming was in the distance it looks like they are in a car on the road, shot me without any initiation. I tried to contact in OOC chat and on teamspeak to no avail.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/6M5lmnUSCHw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
never contacted me in ts btw

u were driving a cop car in an active gunfight with cops.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeah Poseidon vs Cops not rebels. You didn't shoot the Hobo, which means you could see enough to tell who was in the car. Do I look like a cop?

Hello!

After reviewing the report I have come to the following conclusion:

@cutlydesign in your video it's quite clear that you seem to know that there is some kind of gunfight/hostile interaction going on. You then proceed to land near the police vehicle that is unlocked and proceed to jump into it. A hobo then jumps in your vehicle. And you start driving off. Do take in mind, you are driving into an active firefight with police and poseidon, when you are in a police vehicle. As seen from the video of @Kayn it's clear that it is a very active firefight and what he saw from his perspective was a cop vehicle driving out of the bushes in the absolute middle of a gunfight. I don't think you can blame him for shooting you. While some advice would be for @Kayn to be 100% sure you are shooting at the correct targets in this situation it was an unfortunate combinations of factors and I don't see any rules being broken here. 

Declined - no rules broken

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back