What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Should I buy? (New Airsoft Gun)

Mark_02

Banned
Unlinked
So I'm looking at this Action Army T10, One of the guys I play with is selling it to buy some sort of Lmg. 

Stats
ABS body
*Color: Tan
*Top-rail to mounts scopes and accessories
*2x 50rnd magazine
*Barrel length: 430mm
*FPS:300-328+/- (328 is the legal Limit in Ni)
*Total length of 108 cm
*VSR-10 compatible
*Adjustable cheek rest
*Adjustable trigger pull
*Adjustable hop-up
*90° trigger
*Dummy mag to store your mag
Included with 3-9x scope and and a sling.
Opinions?

Screenshot_20191012-195920_Discord.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How many joules does it shoot with .20 and .30 bb's?

@Soldierofgames  .9~1 joules, In northen ireland I cant go over 1 joule
330 fps and 1 joules is low for a airsoft sniper. Does ireland have airsoft weapon classes?

Here is holland we have:

mondingsenergieCD37F1C2C914BB67E9D8C51A.png

Then it depends on your play style. Most choose for a sniper because it has better range and accuracy then assault rifles, but an assault rifle would be more effective if they have the same limit's.

It also depends on how much they want for it, i would roughly estimate the value of the airsoft sniper-rifle at 200 euros based on the specs and my knowledge of secondhand airsoft weapons.

@Soldierofgames I'm getting it for 200 pounds with the scope, it is some vortex scope worth a fair bit so I think it is a good deal
200 pounds sounds like a great deal for that airsoft sniper-rifle and scope.

If the fps and joule was higher, then i would have taken the deal. 😉

@Soldierofgames At the minute there is no government for northen ireland (Politics) but I might buy it anyway as there are people who wants the laws changed.

It is a pretty good deal tbh

Looks cool, but the fps with higher weight BBs will likely be too low for it to be effective at range - even 400fps has noticeable drop when using 0.25 or 0.36. Unless you can replace the spring, I wouldn't say it's worth it.

If you have no classes don't do it. Because an aeg can shoot the same joule and that means he can lob 30 lbs for every 1 you shoot  back. Not fun imo

Back