What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Summers - 10/12/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summers

Everybody get in the Scouse House!
In-game Name
Summers

Steam ID
beGLGKLqbcDUq/CL+2MwSmjObp0= (teamspeak)

The date of your ban.
10/12/19

Member of the team that banned you.
The Real DaanV [5989] and staff lead I believe

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Don't know really, was told I was unbanned this morning as a part of the 30,000, was in a channel with 4 people who also thought they were unbanned however 2 were not according to a staff member.

After they were banned me and Handy attempted to prove that we were unbanned to which we were told we were being banned for being community banned, we were then told it was for hanging around in a channel with community banned members (which we were genuinly not aware of)? 2 Different reasons really.

Why should we unban you ?
I have been back about 10 minutes and genuinly not committed any wrongdoings. I can honestly say that we were not aware that the members of the channel were community bannned, and even advised them to carry out the unban process when they were banned by DaanV. We simply assumed that they were unbanned as they were allowed on the teamspeak, and also note that we have not communicated with these banned members for almost 2 years so there was no communication prior to being in this channel.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

You we're banned due to being in a channel with people who we're community banned, as you claim you wasn't aware that they we're still banned, you will be unbanned. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back