What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Ellis Doe - 10/13/19 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellis Doe

In-game Name
Ellis Doe

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Valen Bell

Reason given for your ban.
2.4 ban

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned at the start of this year for the reason of 2.4 - money glitch method.

So i was banned because i was involved with the stacks of cash money dupe which involved the Vanity Gang and a few others.

the reason which this all happened was because i fell into the wrong group which lead me joining in with what they was doing and yes... i was in the wrong and i shouldn't of done this.

The day this all happened, i never claimed any of the money as you will be able to see by the stat log and never return for a few weeks because of life issues, and upon my return being banned for 2.4 which then was explained by some people in Vanity which advised me that they all got banned for the same reason.

Yes i understand what i did was against the rules and i should of did something straight away regarding this.

Other than this 2.4, my record on this server has been clean and would of been if i never fell into the wrong group.

Why should we unban you ?
Why should you unban me?

Reason while i should have the chance on coming back is the same as everyone else did in the mass unban - to start of with a fresh start.

i have been banned for around 9months now and not really been playing on my PC because of life & working on work promotions.

Everyone makes a mistakes and learns from it... mine was falling into the wrong group which put me banned.

I understand everything which i did was wrong and if you gave me a second chance then you will see with the fresh start my clean sheet will be continued.

thank you

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

What was your personal involvement in the duping? Did you only receive duped money or did you dupe it yourself? 

@Ellis Doe

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in the helicopter when it was duped. The money which was duped was split and everyone was told to store it. 

Once stored, I logged off and didn’t return but few days later I got a message off a few people advising we all got banned for 2.4.

if you require anything else, please let me know.

thanks

Everyone makes a mistakes and learns from it... mine was falling into the wrong group which put me banned.
Yet you still sit on teamspeak with the same people.... Have you really learned anything from this?

I joined teamspeak to see what was going on and to see if anyone had to appeal? I was only speaking to them for 15minutes and then went afk while finding out from staff what I was actually banned for...

So the first group you go and talk to is the one that got you banned...

You are asking for a fresh start and that is what you will get if you want to be unbanned.

Do you accept your account to be wiped?

Sorry, out with work...

Can we go with 50% wipe? Took over a year to make that? 

Thanks

Sorry, out with work...

Can we go with 50% wipe? Took over a year to make that? 

Thanks
And it took you a few minutes to ruin it? Why should we treat you different to anyone else ?

Take it or leave it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awaiting account wipe. Player will not be unbanned until this is done.

Account is wiped.

Unbanned.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back