What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - RifleNaMiru - 10/14/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

RifleNaMiru

In-game Name
Morgan Freeman

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/14/19

Member of the team that banned you.
mryam19

Reason given for your ban.
Rule 5.3

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I don't exactly know why I was banend for this rule... All I did was respawning in Agios and geting randomly shot by (the player who killed me before[BTW he was bad at Rp, killed me for no reason only for bistanding by....]) I passed him on MAIN route only looking at him for 2secs and he told me to put my hands up and shot me. So I respawned again in my town Agios and left the game bcs my mic wasn't working)

Why should we unban you ?
I did nothing wrong, All I did was respwawning in town and goin to garage for a new car (never get there...)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

You were banned for 24 hours and the ban has now automatically been lifted. Be advised that bans that are not permanent cannot be appealed. 

Player not banned

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back