What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Selling Barn

Before i left i had 3 iv restored 2 of them for 5 mill each since i got someone to get two of them, someone else has the 3rd one above plastic processor on the main road

As i said ill upload photos later on

If you're willing to use CC Gordon as a middleman, I'll pay.

Otherwise scamalam

You *definitely* don't own any barns then. 

Show us the pictures tho for some giggles
When i come on ill upload photos (wont be for 3 days) or if you want we can meet when I'm back. I saw a map of all the barns on Altis, the barn i am selling is the one "Kasper" owns on that wee map. Till then your gonna have to wait until i get back.

*Scam Alert* 

Do not bid for this, there is no way that he has got these barns back, the ban length via the rent is not possible. Good luck out there Tom. 

*Scam Alert* 

Do not bid for this, there is no way that he has got these barns back, the ban length via the rent is not possible. Good luck out there Tom. 
hahahah i just got some of my mates to buy them as soon as i got banned that's all. They used them for the 5 months made their money then i bought them back 6 mill each. @TheCap as i said when i get back ill send photos 

So you mean a admin?

@Tom Cliffoff I mean instead of fucking face palming explain wtf you mean by special powers then..

@Tom Cliffoff

right, as you are failing to answer my question and respond with a facepalm, (making you a real ass) I’m out of the bid, good luck with the scam.

Back