What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - K I R E A N - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RifleNaMiru

Your In-game name

Morgan Freeman

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

K I R E A N

Date of the incident

10/15/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was After the guy called Hagrid bcs he RDm my frined earlier and then this happend some random guys came at me and done this, I met them before in car accident wich was non fault I waited there till they got transported to hospital and then left them never saw them again. So they took me to some hill near kavala and Claimed that i have illegal 45. ACP on me wich I bought in zaros. Then this guy jsut executed me for uknown reason I was pissed so I told him Try Hard Rp.
Tried to resolve why he did killed me ended up with : Stop CRying...
If this is allowed to do on server also just tell me and Ill start behave the same :)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR-inifsI20&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I gave you the reason when you got ziptied that you was being taken because you vdm’ed us not 10 mins befour 

and no you didn’t try to resolve you started messaging me in game how is that resolving ?

@RifleNaMiru video is on private 

the initial reason we took you is because you was running around pointing your pistol at people. And barely speaking.

if you would actually like to resolve this  rather than threw in game messages that are not ooc then hmu on TeamSpeak the original Kieran 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back