What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Lou Cheng - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

RifleNaMiru

Your In-game name

Morgan Freeman

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Lou Cheng

Date of the incident

10/16/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

First time i got shot was when i was talking to injured people Cass, and some dude, Then suddenly i get shot not once but twice in same place, shooting was from distance so no random shots. I never had a chance to talk to shooter. After that Few minutes before sandstorm Me and my frineds we hurrying to sell our diamonds when we sold all of ours diamonds mine worth 500k these guys showed up, So i run upstairs i got caught there and handcuffed I tried to talk to the maskedplayer that we can split 50/50 so I have some money from it (Really getting bored from being robbed all the time) Guy did not talked to me after he handcuffed me and robbed for whole 500k then i was moved downstairs behind the counter, Police arriev everything went south police died, I was left thereand then suddenly shot from behind by Lou Cheng. When i tried resolve this problem all he told me was : "Crossifre :p"

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.none.com
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

From the text he seemd very happy that he thinks that he has an excuse

Hello, we would need evidence in order to action this report.

As no evidence has been provided I will have to close this report and deny it.

Report Declined - Insuficcient Evidence

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back