What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Free Stuff From Cops :D

And people wonder why we're always asked to empty the damn box...

afa66f7da82d0cb.gif

NCA Roleplay time 

Last edited by a moderator:
last time i ran into athira pd from the back which is surprisingly always open i nabbed a MK1 and dms so thx cops keep it up 🙏

@SI Ali Barber Please make sure to let all police officers to leave some good suppressors and nice MX's or SW's, i make good money with dat 

@SI Ali Barber Please make sure to let all police officers to leave some good suppressors and nice MX's or SW's, i make good money with dat 
Well, Since you publicly admit of commiting crimes. 
You have 24hrs to turn yourself in, And receive justice for the crimes committed. 
Failure to turn yourself in ,Will means that the National Crime Agency take action to locate and arrest you. 

Well, Since you publicly admit of commiting crimes. 
You have 24hrs to turn yourself in, And receive justice for the crimes committed. 
Failure to turn yourself in ,Will means that the National Crime Agency take action to locate and arrest you. 

Catch me if you can jefke. Better un though farmer Jay Ray Reginol aint affriad.. 😜 

Caps house is in kav hes waiting for u

@TheCap xD 
I will fucking murder you

Never gotten a thing from these boxes 😞 always too late.

If an officer could give me a heads up next time you confiscate some goodies. I would be extremely grateful.

Back