What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Brandon Pigeon and HappyKnife - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

aayaayron

Your In-game name

Ivy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Brandon Pigeon and HappyKnife

Date of the incident

10/18/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We've tried to resolve this situation with HappyKnife and Brandon Pigeon to no avail, they have said there was an active gun fight in the area for 20 minutes which is simply not true as shown in the video. The video shows the entire situation from beginning to end from where we initiated on a random civ and then backed off after ending the confrontation. The very beginning is practically useless but shows we werent involved in any gunfights following the police incident. If you need any more information please don't hesitate to say so.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiXJwBS2y_Y&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Lets begin with the fact that there was indeed an active gunfight between Police and rebels at the time. This means that all armed rebels in the area of the fight in theory are shoot on sight. The claimed issue arises due to the fact that an officer was taking fire around the same time the MX was shot in the video (2:53). This contradicts what you said in liaison; You claimed that no shots where fired during the time of you being around that fuel station but from the video we can see that simply was not true.

At the end of the day, you where shot because you can be seen running from an area with a weapon out during an active firefight where shots had just been fired. I understand that it is annoying as from the video we can see you where not involved but at the time in the situation, we had no way of telling. This unfortunately led to you being fired upon which I apologize for the inconvenience. I understand that the situation sucks but it was simply a case of wrong place, wrong time.

I'll also add during the whole liaison process, you both where very argumentative and refused to believe that it was an active gunfight making resolving this issue near impossible therefore I left the liaison as I do not feel like spending my Friday night arguing over a game.

I will not be commenting any more and will leave this to staff.

I've already had a talk with you which lead nowhere but thank you for your input.

First and Foremost if you cannot tell in this situation there IS an ACTIVE gunfight between rebel groups and the police. the gunfight first started in telos fuel and spread all the way to Telos bend which is near to where you was situated. The guy who jumped into your quiliin was seen with a weapon out and shooting in the ACTIVE gunfight therefore we doing our dynamic assesment to deterime if someone is involved goes usually like this  

Does he/she have a gun out? 

Is he/she acting in a way that looks like they are involved e.g prushing where police officers are? 

Are they shooting...? 

If any of these come with an awnser "Yes" then you are going to deemed involved... hence why you was shot entering the quillin. 

I would also like to point out what you stating on the floor when you was shot "Thats RDM come to Liason right now!" without using the OOC system that is in place. but at the end of the day you are running into an ACTIVE gunfight with a gun out what did you expect the outcome to be? 

If you are wondering why I have highlighted the word "Active" green throughout this reply it is because during out liason they stated they didnt hear shots even though both rebels and police where dying around them, and that if there is no shots for 3 minutes I cant be shot because its not active... even though the fact it was still indeed active as people was moving postions. 

Regards, 

Brandon Pigeon

I've already had a talk with you which lead nowhere but thank you for your input.
I am gonna comment as I was involved, you hopped into TeamSpeak after this situation and made no attempt what so ever to resolve you both seemed new to the server and we explained how it worked and every time we stated our side of the story you claimed we were lying. I would like you to upload the full footage and not clip bits out as after you were shot I approached you both whilst you were on the ground to ensure you had no issues and then you asked me to come to liaison. We were also civil with you apologising about yourself being shot but also explaining why we did so, it seemed that right from the start that you were going to take this to report as you never asked for a comp or anything even when we were apologetic as much as we could be and in the end the medic's revived you and your friend so you lost no gear.

im sorry mate but thats not how nvidia works. It's set to record 5 minutes before the incident and a few seconds after therefore your stupid demands cannot be met.

im sorry mate but thats not how nvidia works. It's set to record 5 minutes before the incident and a few seconds after therefore your stupid demands cannot be met.
Aw that sucks mate, don't know why you are reporting happy knife then because he never shot anybody in that video lol

Since you do not have recording there is no way to know if police said anything to you inside the gas station because of that report is rejected due to not enough evidence 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back