What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - SGT The Real DaanV - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustafa Jalalai

Your In-game name

Mustafa Jalalai

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SGT The Real DaanV

Date of the incident

10/18/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and Aaron was roaming around in Kavala just annoying cops. I decided to turn around, when Aaron suddenly got chased by cops. We drove to Kavala Castle to get a defensive position. As we got a defensive position, we figured out the cops had found another way behind us, so we decided to jump into our car and drive off. As we exit the gate, cops surround us and tell us to not drive off, otherwise our tires/vehicle will be disabled. We get abit further down the staircase, as we hit a police car and get stuck. The car is now standing still, and the officers open fire directly at me and Aaron, not the car. At the end of the video, one of the officers said we killed one of them, but we literally couldn't have, as we both were in the car. He killed himself with his own spikestrips.

After the incident, I asked DaanV to come to liaison and he then answers me with "//BNO THANX" as shown in the picture link. I mean, that is a bad example as an admin in my opinion, as this easily could have been sorted on teamspeak instead of on the forums. 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO89ypcj-tI&feature=youtu.be

https://gyazo.com/f5fb91e1b1c1f800635f87a363142ae2
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Since this report is against a member of the staff team, the staff leads will deal with it.

@Mustafa Jalalai  as you have still decided to put up a report I would. Like to ask you to post a full clip including the part where you guys are baiting the police for a gunfight. 

I will be making a official reply to this topic when I'm back home from work. 

Let me explain this situation from my side.

So the situation for me starts with a call from a member of gold command who is also involved in this situation regarding the fact that they where spoken to right outside of Kavala pd telling the cops that if someone is to be tazed his friend would engage.
After this the cops decided to let it be and these Rebbel started to follow this patrol clearly trying to look for a gunfight.
They ended up being chased towards the castle where they start to hide.
Half of the police patrol decided to sneak behind the back and I where to initiate, like I have done twice in your video.
While initiating you decide to plow into a police car and from my perspective it looked like you hit and killed this undercover cop.
As of that reason I opened fire.

Initiations where made twice and it was made clear what out intentions where as soon as you left the castle, yet you yourself not being forced by anyone decided to run away and risk your own life and the life of more of my officers.

2.2 Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply)

Where exactly in your video did I not initiate nor give you guys enough time to comply?

Adding to the fact that this would not be rdm the only problem you could possibly have is the use of lethal force however this would be a police issue and I would therefore like to redirect you to a pcc instead.

Let's get down to the last part of your report this being the fact that I was not willing to go into a liaison with you.
Take in mind that going to a liaison is completely optional and not at all mendatory
I also find it very lovely that you decided to bring up the fact that I'm a staff member and I shouldn't behave like that.
One thing you gotta realize is it's a game we are all here to have fun and play a game

Now this is the final thing I was going to be adding the the report I won't reply to any ferther replies on why my post is bullshit and will leave the report to the capable hands of the staff leads

I might still receive a video and. Ifso I will upload it

[edit] 

After watching your video again I couldn't help but notice on of the guys in your channel talking about the fact that arma is only 9,15 so you guys could start rdming.

This conserns me a bit

i have just given your video yet another look and couldnt help but notice you exploiting by looking trough a wall at around 44 seconds in to your video.

not only did you look trough the wall you also used this info to place a marker on the map

https://gyazo.com/31a3626209ad43b0480c9d9dff6d9217

As from our perspective, we never tried to bait any gunfights, we were just trying to have some fun with cops. We were following you indeed, and when we tried to get away, the tables turned and you followed us. 

About your initiation, which was aimed for our tires and vehicle in general, not our lifes is basically the same thing as me telling an unarmed hobo to drop his gun and tell him I'll kill him if he don't and then just spray him down. Which is considered poor rp. 

You gave us enough time to comply, I never said anything against that, but when you initiate on our car, don't just spray us out of it. And about you shooting me and my friends because you "Thought" we killed one of your officers, when we clearly couldn't have as we were both sitting in the car doesn't give you the right to just spray us out of the car.

You're openly admiting to RDM'ing me writing this in your reply.

While initiating you decide to plow into a police car and from my perspective it looked like you hit and killed this undercover cop.
As of that reason I opened fire.
I mean, you talking about it beeing a game and all fun is supposed to go both ways and I didn't really enjoy you spraying me out of a car when you initiated for tires. Wouldn't have cared if you actually did what you told us you were going to do. We most probably could have solved this quickly in 5 minutes on teamspeak, but felt it quite unprofessional for a staff member to write "//BNO THANX".

I don't know why you are picking at things that are not in the report. It obviously wasn't intentional to peek through the wall, I could have just moved my mouse abit and not seen through it. It's just how arma works. And about the guy saying that arma is only 9.50 or whatever he said and that it's time to start RDM, really? It's kind of obvious that it's a joke. I mean, wouldn't it be kinda weird for me to post this report, if we were to RDM ourselves? 

You're openly admiting to RDM'ing
Am i, i am openly admitting that i shot you as i initiated on you twice and then saw a cop die to what i tought you guys ramming him. i have provided quality roleplay and have given you guys enough time to stop driving of yet you guys decided to run into a cop car parked on the road instead.

Also saidly enough life doesnt work on could have and would have you looked trough a wall so be it 

this is the last thing im posting now lets stop trying to bend everyword im saying to your advantage

I have shot people when I've been confirmed by my friends that I'm allowed to shot them and got instanly banned for RDM'ing and is basically what you did as you "thought" we rammed the officer and killed him and then proceed to spray us out of the car. 

Well, if you look at 0:40 I do indeed see him before I "look through the wall", so that is bullshit. 

How am I supposed to argue with you if I can't tell you my side of the story?  We both have different views of the case, and I'm telling mine. I'm not trying to bend every word you are saying. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Upon review of the video and taking both sides into account, myself and Stavik have come to the following conclusion. 

Reporter

It obviously wasn't intentional to peek through the wall, I could have just moved my mouse abit and not seen through it. It's just how arma works. 
Despite the fact that you believe that peeking through the wall was insignificant, you used that information to complete a marker, in your own defense above, also demonstrating your own awareness it's one of those things that Arma does. The mitigating factor in this particular scenario is the fact that the marker was incorrect and corrected without the use of this method, make no mistake however we take this sort of thing quite seriously and as such it will be noted on Battlemetrics for future reference, any further occurrences of this kind of behaviour will result in an exploiting ban.

The highlighting of two things going on inside your TeamSpeak channel at the time of the incident

2m5s "Yo guys Arma costs 9.15 right now boys, I think it's time to RDM" This is hopefully an obvious joke that needs no further mention.
2m16s "I'm an Alabama..." Should this have gone on, it would have certainly been in poor taste, and would not have helped your case.

Reported

3m35s SGT DaanV: Guys do not drive off or your vehicle will be shot at, do not drive off, get out of the vehicle without a weapon, do not drive off or undercover police officers...*cut off by UCP Officer Jacob* *still talking, less audible*
3m42s UCP Officer Jacob (CSI Greenhalgh): *cuts off DaanV* Do not drive off otherwise your tyres will be shot at.
3m45s UCP Officer Giles (PC DJ): *Dies while running with a spikestrip*
3m46s *Rebel hatchback crashes into parked police car*
3m47s SGT DaanV: Shoot, shoot, shoot.

The vehicle had come to a complete stop on its collision with the parked police car and had begun reversing when the order to shoot and shots started flying in its direction, the police were no more than 10m away from the vehicle when shots went through the drivers side window killing the passenger and driver of the vehicle, no attempt was made per the second set of compliance issued by the highest ranking officer to disable the tyres of the suspect vehicle as all you hear is the sound of shattering glass.

(10.3) Rubber bullets and tasers must be used unless lethal force is ordered by the highest ranking officer in that situation.
The highest ranking officer of that situation being Greenhalgh who clearly  stated  that tyres were to be shot, the mitigating factor you claim is that an officer was killed, however that officer did not die as a result of any sort of gunshot wound and infact tripped and fell on his own spikestrip.

As a staff member you should aware that we take a dim view of people issuing compliance for tyres then opening fire on the occupants of the vehicle, it ruins roleplay as they no longer have any sort of chance of escape or get away from you. It is worth mentioning that had @CSI Greenhalgh 2666 not said anything, your initial compliance would have sufficient to enable the action that you chose to take, though the wording was not particularly police-like and would have therefore been an issue for police command. It may still be if they so chose.

The thing I find most disappointing is the dismissive attitude which you had towards speaking with the rebels that led to where we are now. As has already been pointed out in the course of this report, this could have easily been solved in a conversation over TeamSpeak, just because you are a staff member does not mean you are always right, especially on situations where you are unable to see it from both sides.

In an overall view of the factors involved and DaanV's clean record, a warning will be issued for 10.3 and poor roleplay to DaanV.

Alternative Action Taken

Warning - @Mustafa Jalalai - 2.4
warning - @Daanv - 10.3 / 7.1.3

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back