What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - gibbyn - 10/18/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibbyn

In-game Name
chapman

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/18/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Harry White

Reason given for your ban.
No reason given.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
for arguing with a player in teamspeak

Why should we unban you ?
I was arguing with a player in the teamspeak and then just got banned from the server. doesn't seem fair as i don't think i broke any rules on the server. plus i play the server a lot and don't want to be perm banned over something silly like what i assume it is.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I must say you have a very weird way of 'arguing with a player in teamspeak'. Normally when I have an argument with someone I don't call them a pedo, nonce or anything toxic. But that could be just me of course. I think that you perfectly know what you did wrong and I do recommend if you want to get unbanned to cut the "I'm innocent and didn't do anything" behaviour and be honest with us. And looking at your chatlogs it's not the first time that you show toxic behaviour towards people:

(Unknown) chapman: and i tell u

22:23 14-10-2019
(Unknown) chapman: fucking gibbons

22:24 14-10-2019
(Unknown) chapman: NO METAGAMING DICKHEADS

22:48 14-10-2019
(Unknown) chapman: what happened mate 😞

23:06 14-10-2019
(Unknown) chapman: grow up

23:22 14-10-2019
(Unknown) chapman: do u process it at drug processor

23:48 14-10-2019
(Unknown) chapman: fuck right off

00:37 15-10-2019
(Unknown) chapman: gibbon pigs

00:38 15-10-2019
(Unknown) chapman: ur hard

00:38 15-10-2019
(Unknown) chapman: fucking gibbon

18-10-2019
(Unknown) chapman: ur da smokes roach

20:25 18-10-2019
(Unknown) chapman: fuck you Frank

(Unknown) chapman: dont ayy chap man me

(Unknown) chapman: i havent forgotten

@gibbyn

I understand what you said and I do agree it was very toxic the way i spoke on teamspeak. Frustration got the better of me and i'll make sure that doesn't happen again because i understand the consequences of it. As for the chat logs, this is all banter/jokes with other players for example ;

18-10-2019

(Unknown) chapman: ur da smokes roach

(Unknown) chapman: fuck you Frank

(Unknown) chapman: dont ayy chap man me

(Unknown) chapman: i havent forgotten
This is after i was robbed for a lot of money by this guy and we were joking about it here.

I am not saying it justifies it, I just want you to understand I didn't say any of this with malicious intent, but also i understand this kind of toxicity is not tolerated.

With all that in mind I hope i can be unbanned to get back to enjoying this server.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I would make sure to show no toxicity in the way I communicate with other players. If i felt frustrated i would simply take a minute to chill, to prevent it getting the better of me. And in regards to the chat logs i would be sure to keep the banter/jokes friendly. Most importantly, next time i would follow all the rules which i have re-read thoroughly; although if i were to be unbanned there would certainly not be a next time.

Thanks

(i was also banned on the teamspeak for this incident, perhaps if i got unbanned on the server i could also be unbanned on teamspeak, considering they are tied together. thanks.)

@KingGodDiabloZ

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be giving you another chance. But any further toxicity from yourself in any sort of way (whether this is in teamspeak or in-game) will be awarded with a permanent ban that will be very hard to appeal for yourself. In order to get unbanned please join the discord server and reference the #teamspeak-bans channel. Post a message in there with a link to your successful appeal and TSUID.

Unbanned

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back