What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Akko - 10/19/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akko

In-game Name
akko

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
matt

Reason given for your ban.
friend who was banned when on my account

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
a friend who was already banned went on my account

Why should we unban you ?
i will never let anyone on my account again i didnt realise it would have been a problem but i totally understand now and i love to play the server and the roleplay side of arma 3 i hope you accept my apology and allow me to carry on my experience on your server thank you

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

You say that you love the server. But why would you risk letting someone that got themselves banned on your steam account and play on RPUK? Clearly you don't care as much then seeing the person had a record of breaking rules and it was highly likely that he would break server rules on your account as well. @Akko

Hi sorry been working I didn’t actually know he was banned he had my account from a while back as I game shared with him I have changed my passwords to my account and nobody but me will have access to the account I have broke no other rules and I had 0 idea that he was on it I thought he was playing a different game.

Right, I'm willing to give you another chance seeing your friend has also been given another chance and that he indeed confirmed your story that he played without you knowing. However, if you are caught allowing someone ban evading again you will be permanently banned of our servers.

Unbanned

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back