What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

PUBG

Daley

Unlinked
Event Name: PUBG TIME

Description of Event:

I seen the Purge event, and a lot of people I have talked to have basically said it's like PUBG, and wouldn't mind an event like that. Would be decent if you hosted a full on PUBG event. The police paradrop loads of people in to the zone as a hobo, and they get guns and try to win and come out on top. Solo as well. Dunno. Think that would be even better after the purge or something. Obviously if people try to leave once they are in, the police have the ability to shoot them. If they don't get in the zone in time, they are to be shot. Literally PUBG/purge event, just going in as nakeds.

Time and date: Any date the community sees fit.

Reward: A small sum of cash (5 million maybe or something as they won't necessarily be losing anything).

Requirements from players (i.e. bring vehicle): No requirements. They will all be hobos.

Required admin assistance: Spawning of weapons possibly.

Last edited by a moderator:
How would you do the gear side of things though? If you drop a gun on the floor is vanishes in a minute so how would people find gear?

Crates maybe but Ofcourse would need to be added by devs and most likely don’t have the time to do it 

Would be fun. Just don't see it happening with the aspect of loot able stuff.

Maybe they could add more S.A.F kind of thing so people could loot. give each team a preset load out they have to use to join the Event. something not too great so they can progress from S.A.F gear. 

How would you do the gear side of things though? If you drop a gun on the floor is vanishes in a minute so how would people find gear?
to be honest i didn't give it a lot of thought. just have heard a few people talking about it and think it would be a good idea. maybe put them in crates or something. i don't know to be honest. just think the community would find it interesting.

Back