What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - F u r y

Status
Not open for further replies.

F u r y

In-game Name

F u r y

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/48593-f-u-r-y/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Just got un-1.6'd.
connected to the server on my laptop once couldn't play to it being a laptop for lightwork not gaming. Disconnect. Left it a few days, built my new PC. Fresh install of windows, new parts connected to the server and got kicked off instantly for <ABT>.

Was told to make a perm un-ban, Could someone shed some light on this and we can get this sorted so i can play.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

N/a

Why do you want to return ?

N/a

Why should we unban you ?

Ive done literally nothing wrong

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Oh dear.... another *insert paid/free* menu user

Not sure why people think they can get away with it here.

@F u r y We do not deal with appeals on teamspeak, They are done in public on our forums only.

Now have a long and hard think before replying to this next question, Have you ever used any sort of Arma related menu on your PC or Laptop...

Then tell me... firstly why would one if they have nothing to hide want to chat to me privately in teamspeak so hasty ?

and secondly why does our servers detection framework tell me another story, I know who I am more relaxed to believe knowing how advanced it is.

I would go and do some investigation into the PC you connected with on the 16th, and come back to me with some answers, Continuing to claim innocence is not going to work, It has detected something it is familiar with, to gain a unban you either hold your hands up or advise me what it might be.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have nothing to hide. i can tell you now there is zero cheats on that laptop or any PC ive ever used.

Continuing to claim innocence is not going to work
Well what would you like me to do? I most definitely do not cheat. I understand why you would trust your system over a returning player. However this has to be a false positive. 

Well that is that... hoping you checked that system like i asked as I now hand this over to @Jaffa for any further questions he may have, If he doesn't have any further questions or confirms to me the same as his system does then unlike 10 minutes ago where you had the chance to admit to me any wrongdoings or one offs then we will fall to a permanent ban without any future appeals allowed.

@F u r y Contacting the staff team and disturbing our development team will just delay this appeal further

Trying to discuss things outside the public eye just pisses more petrol into this fire you started.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jaffa hasn't issued any further comment on your ban.

Based on what our automated system detected under Rule 2.3 this ban is permanent without any future appeal

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back