What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - ImStyle, Harkins, Delusion - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4WKACTUAL

Your In-game name

H4WKACTUAL

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

ImStyle, Harkins, Delusion

Date of the incident

10/19/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were in pygros when we saw two hemmts. We decided to follow them and after a while we got taken down some backroads. Eventually a helicopter arrived and suddenly the tides turned and we started to get followed. They tried to block us in to no avail. Finally they decamped and we were sprayed out of the car. I did not hear an initiation and my fellow passenger 'Ciska' only heard the word vehicle from the first person to decamp the hemmt. In addition, even if they did get an initiation off, both me and ciska were purposley ripped from the sporty and no attempts were made to disable the cars first, which is poor roleplay.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrDeKVhiDFY&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

first thing id like to know is how you know it was ganja nation - intresting metagaming there 
also, i would just like to say - i have been here for so long and havnt been banned in 4 years - do you really think id pull the trigger without saying nothing ? im not sure why you cant hear it - but all 3 people in this vid initiated on you - i cant understand why you didnt hear it - 

also just a note - we spoke about this in teamspeak - i asked you what you wanted in a text messege and you didnt reply - so you didnt really try to resolve it did ya 

first thing id like to know is how you know it was ganja nation - intresting metagaming there
We didn't know you were ganja nation for sure, it was an assumption, just like we assumed it was Perspective in the helicopter....

also, i would just like to say - i have been here for so long and havnt been banned in 4 years - do you really think id pull the trigger without saying nothing ? im not
This statement literally means nothing, anyone can break the rules no matter how long they've been playing on the server. Theres been plenty of examples over the years.

not sure why you cant hear it - but all 3 people in this vid initiated on you - i cant understand why you didnt hear it - 
I couldn't hear it because their was quite a distance between me and you + a helicopter whirring away in the background lol?

also just a note - we spoke about this in teamspeak - i asked you what you wanted in a text messege and you didnt reply - so you didnt really try to resolve it did ya
What text message, a screenshot of this would be nice as I did not receive one lol..? And no, we did not discuss this in team speak, at least not with me. Also, calling you to teamspeak and trying to talk things out isn't me trying to resolve things?

You also haven't addressed why you decided to rip us out of the vehicle instead of disabling it?

You were plenty close enough for all 3 initiations... and all of us were close enough, harkins maybe not have got the full initation but style for sure did. I initiated for myself after style due to the fact i wasn't sure if they had said friends or allies... You weren't using stuffed earplugs which I asked you about before even seeing your perspective.. watched 10 seconds of the video you sent us on teamspeak and could tell you didn't have them stuffed (ctrl+shift+p)

mmhmm a "an assumption"

the statement doesnt mean alot but it does make you think why i wouldnt say anything before i pulled the trigger - 
so your not saying i didnt say it? your saying you couldnt hear me - well i agree - you had no ear plugs in - also i have tested - you were no more then 27 meters when i got out the heli - if you did have ear plugs in you would of easily heard me
if i knew you were going to be this petty i would off took ascreen shot
also 

just think for a second - maybe i did say it - and you couldnt hear it - down to the heli + trucks - the lack of ear plugs - or for arugments sake the server being derwpy and just not working -  this could have been a mistake, but instead of insiting this is RDM and were just here to kill people, to report us to get us banned , seems slightly overkill and petty tbf

ah also the comment why did i shoot you not the car - first thing i said  stop the car or i willl shoot and you might die - i know you didnt hear it but nothing else i can say about that 

i am sorry you could not hear us - we had no idea to know that - i wish i had my recording on to show you that we did indeed said it - i cant explain why in your video  its not audiable, but i am disapointed you moved to report us for what could be a mistake on ethier side of our parts

Last edited by a moderator:
As your report says we've tried to resolve this on teamspeak due to you not understanding  that "theres a heli above me"  Isn't a good enough excuse to why you don't hear an initiation... And due to this I'm going to wait for an admin to reply until i comment any further on the matter. Btw 24 seconds ish, your trying to initiate from the car? Lol This whole thing is a shambles tbh. You guys started this whole thing by trying to.. what looked like.. trying to desync ram.. swerving in the road in front of us constantly doing near by misses... We all know that arma is a game that desyncs alot.. so trying to do what you were doing in my eyes is a bit out of order. 

Also Harkins has pointed at to me that in the video you clearly acknowledge that you're being initiated on but are trying exploit the rules of hearing us.. 

All I have to say for now

You were plenty close enough for all 3 initiations... and all of us were close enough, harkins maybe not have got the full initation but style for sure did.
Its for an admin to judge, however I know for sure I would not initiate at the distance you did under those circumstances.

You weren't using stuffed earplugs which I asked
What..? Its not my fault I didn't use stuffed earplugs, when you didn't take the situation into account with your initation. You know I'm in a moving vehicle, you know a helicopters hovering above, so why try to get an initiation off when theirs no guarantee I would hear it at the distance you were at, even if I was using stuffed earplugs? Sure, you might get away with it on a quieter road or if you were closer when you made the initiation but certainly not in this situation. Also, if you hadn't noticed in the video, I'm driving. I wasn't really thinking about putting in stuffed earplugs when im being boxed in by two hemmts and chased by a helicopter.

27 meters when i got out the heli - if you did have ear plugs in you would of easily heard me
Let me get this straight, were on a roleplaying server, so lets take this theory as if it was real life. Provided I stuffed earplugs in, would you honestly expect to hear someone while you're in a moving car, with a helicopter roaring, at 20 odd meters away?

just think for a second - maybe i did say it - and you couldnt hear it - down to the heli + trucks - the lack of ear plugs - or for arugments sake the server being derwpy and just not working -  this could have been a mistake, but instead of insiting this is RDM and were just here to kill people, to report us to get us banned , seems slightly overkill and petty tbf

i am sorry you could not hear us - we had no idea to know that - i wish i had my recording on to show you that we did indeed said it - i cant explain why in your video  its not audiable, but i am disapointed you moved to report us for what could be a mistake on ethier side of our parts
Assuming you did initiate, the whole reason why I took this to report is because you failed to see, and obviously still do, why it's not really acceptable to initiate the way you did. If I just chucked my hands up, said 'whatever' and let it slide, theirs nothing stopping you from initiating like this again in the future. The matter of the fact is that I didn't hear anything, which is proven in the video, so I can't make the judgement wether you did initiate or not. You can carry on raving about using stuffed ear plugs like you did in teamspeak however I've already explained above why that's just a poor excuse.

Btw 24 seconds ish, your trying to initiate from the car?
Thats not an initiation, thats me shouting out to you to pull over...??? Im not threatening to shoot or kill you, I merely said 'Yo, pull over big man' looooooooool.

Also Harkins has pointed at to me that in the video you clearly acknowledge that you're being initiated on but are trying exploit the rules of hearing us.. 
And when did I acknowledge I was being initiated on? I think its quite clear in the video that I'm surprised we were being shot at and that I could not hear an initiation. Ciska mentions in the video that 'we didn't hear that' because he only heard a word, as originally mentioned in the report. I have quoted below for convenience.

I did not hear an initiation and my fellow passenger 'Ciska' only heard the word vehicle from the first person to decamp the hemmt.

im not even going to argue with you - this whole report is petty - i attempted to resolve this but you decided to jump to the fourms to report me - so that shows your mentailty on this server 

m not even going to argue with you - this whole report is petty - i attempted to resolve this but you decided to jump to the fourms to report me - so that shows your mentailty on this server
You keep repeating that you've attempted to resolve the issue and that this is a petty report however you still haven't accepted that what you did in this situation was wrong. Likewise, I didn't accept your reasoning and logic on why you did what you did when we tried to resolve this on teamspeak. So therefore, I took this to a report. Thats one of the reasons why reports are here for. To let admins decide when two players can't meet eye to eye on a situation. Its starting to look like its not me who should be questioning their mentality on this server....

You keep repeating that you've attempted to resolve the issue and that this is a petty report however you still haven't accepted that what you did in this situation was wrong. Likewise, I didn't accept your reasoning and logic on why you did what you did when we tried to resolve this on teamspeak. So therefore, I took this to a report. Thats one of the reasons why reports are here for. To let admins decide when two players can't meet eye to eye on a situation. Its starting to look like its not me who should be questioning their mentality on this server....
Because it isn't . But your not an admin to even decide . So just wait till admin replies for now.

also i would like to request a video of the full situation because it is my understanding my guys already initiated prior to your recording 

also i would like to request a video of the full situation because it is my understanding my guys already initiated prior to your recording
Sorry, but what a load of bollocks and you know it. No, none of your guys initiated prior to the recording and neither did you mention so in teamspeak liaison or in your previous replies. I don't have a longer video due to me using geforce now.

Its quite sad when you have to lie to try worm your way out of a report.....

im sorry but the fact you guys have started the video from a chase mid way when one of my guys initated before hand is not right hawk - also i have a screenshot from ciska pretty muchsaying you only reported me because i didnt comp  - sounds really iffy and not inline with what you had said here "Assuming you did initiate, the whole reason why I took this to report is because you failed to see, and obviously still do, why it's not really acceptable to initiate the way you did. If I just chucked my hands up, said 'whatever' and let it slide, theirs nothing stopping you from initiating like this again in the future" 

https://imgur.com/a/3GBGGWV

also i find it awfully funny your gforce can record 3.02 mins of clips not 3 mins or 4 - but 3.02  - seems like a cut down vid

im sorry but the fact you guys have started the video from a chase mid way when one of my guys initated before hand is not right hawk
Again, this is a blatant lie and honestly quite sad. If this was truly the case you would have mentioned it ages ago, not now.

also i have a screenshot from ciska pretty muchsaying you only reported me because i didnt comp  - sounds really iffy and not inline with what you had said here "Assuming you did initiate, the whole reason why I took this to report is because you failed to see, and obviously still do, why it's not really acceptable to initiate the way you did. If I just chucked my hands up, said 'whatever' and let it slide, theirs nothing stopping you from initiating like this again in the future" 
Is my name Ciska? Do I hold the exact same views and opinions as Ciska? Does that screenshot even show Ciska saying we put a report up because you didn't comp in the first place? I think you'll find all of the following answers to be no.....

also i find it awfully funny your gforce can record 3.02 mins of clips not 3 mins or 4 - but 3.02  - seems like a cut down vid
Yes it is a cut down video. My geforce shadowplay records 3.5 minutes of footage = 3 minutes 30 seconds. 28 seconds have been cut from the video due to a conversation you could hear between me and my mum, which id rather not put on the internet for everyone to hear.

Bare in mind this chase had gone on for well over 15 minutes, im curious, when did your friend 'inititate before the video'? I find this quite peculiar due to the people in the hemmts not once jumping out of their vehicles and the helicopter was non-existant before the video began. 

Hypothetically if you had initiated on my vehicle before the video, why would I be chasing you? Id either be getting chased at that point or id be getting shot at lol...? You can clearly see at the start of the video I'm the one chasing the hemmts.

to be honest with you - if you are not willing to show the entire situation then this report is a joke - we all inititated - you cant hear mine in the clip for some reason but the other two did it before this vid started - as you said - it went on for 15 odd mins - if you cant provide evidence that we did not threaten you then clearly you are editing your vids to show us in a bad light 

to be honest with you - if you are not willing to show the entire situation then this report is a joke
Can you not read, I only have my shadowplay set for 3 minutes 30 seconds?

but the other two did it before this vid started
No they did not, Ive already explained how this is a contradictory statement.

A lot of what you've said dosent make any sense. Again, il repeat what I said before, if you had initiated before the video started, then why am I the one chasing you at the start of the video? And why would you try to get another initiation off if you already had one? A lot of things don't add up on your end...

Aside from this report and the admins, both you and I know what you're saying is a load of bullshit. Its real scummy for you to have to lie in order to try get out of a report.

Im going to hold off replying to this thread until an admins asked, this is just going around in a bunch of circles.

@H4WKACTUAL i find that awfully convient - also your getting rather angry now youve been caught out - hopefully the admins can see how your cutting videos of a ongoing situation to provide a false sense of what happened to report people, honestly i am disapointed 

I watched the video again earlier and your game sounds are so loud.. I watched it on the highest possible volume my headset/pc would go to and I was even struggling to hear what you two were saying over the game audio.. So it really is no surprise why you couldn't hear us in direct. Plus as I said in team speak you probably need to sort out your audio levels with your VON/Radio/sound sources for better hearing direct (I cant remember if its VON or radio which does direct and I think I remember someone saying something about sound sources for helping direct aswell.).. and try turn your effects down and turning the general audio of your pc/headset up and also using the stuffed earplugs.. because Im 99.9999% sure you don't have them stuffed in this situation as I have said before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back