What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - RustyAnkle - 10/20/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyAnkle

In-game Name
Russell

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:73939317

The date of your ban.
02/01/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Kempi Anderson

Reason given for your ban.
2.4, 2.11

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think I was banned because of duplicating an item? I don't fully remember the situation as it was a while ago and I stopped playing on my PC after a long time due to work. I then came back after this period of time to remember I have been banned because of a friend asking me to duplicate an item with him and that resulted in me being banned.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe I should be unbanned as I have had time to reflect on the fact I have been banned and after this time frame I think I would be ready to start playing again on this server on a fresh mindset. It was a silly mistake I made and I would be hopeful that you could see that this was a one time error of mine and that it wouldn't happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Why would you duplicate items while clearly knowing it's against the server rules? Other people work hard to achieve what they want in-game. Do you think it's fair to simply cheat your way through the game? 

I do not believe it's fair to cheat my way through the game but at the time I didn't see the full part of it as he was just giving me items and then telling me to keep those for him. After all I know it was wrong to do this and I know how hard you have to grind to earn the money in game and I apologise for my mistake. It would never be something I would do again.

You've highlighted the duping, but you also got banned for 2.11 -- Why did you think that was okay?

I don't think it was okay to do at any point but as it was so long ago I do not remember the reason for doing this? I'm sure if I was banned for it then there was a reason for it but as I said it was so long ago I do not remember doing it and I apologise. I do not believe that I did this intentionally. 

I am willing to give you another chance, however... this will only happen if you agree with a full character wipe. Your whole character will be given a complete reset and you will start with the basic starting cash again (this will include a vehicle, house etc reset).

Do you agree to this? @RustyAnkle 

I appreciate that you're willing to give me a second and I agree to have my full character wiped. Thank you so 

I am willing to give you another chance, however... this will only happen if you agree with a full character wipe. Your whole character will be given a complete reset and you will start with the basic starting cash again (this will include a vehicle, house etc reset).

Do you agree to this? @RustyAnkle 
I appreciate that you're willing to give me a second chance and I agree to have my full character wiped. Thank you so much 

@RustyAnkle Sorry for the long wait on a reply. Before anything else continues can you tell me anything about the steam ID below?

Now you dont get infistar banned for nothing. What was you doing to get that ban?

@RustyAnkle Please respond soon or this appeal with timeout
Sorry for the late response, a reason I was infistar banned on that account was the fact that I was on with friends on the exile mod, this was a little over a year ago I believe and one of my friends found a way to spawn in a vehicle on the server until he tried to drive it and it then blew up as the server didn't accept it as a real car in the server, the next day I got banned for it 

What has not been mentioned this entire time is that the account mentioned is battleye global banned.

As that is the case we will not be unbanning you on this or any of your previous or future accounts. Battleye made their decision to ban your account and we will respect that decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back