What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Andrew - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RifleNaMiru

Your In-game name

Morgan Freeman

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Andrew

Date of the incident

10/20/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Well I started to talk to Cass about stuff in past we had decent conversation, where i brou rule of nlr bcs didnt knew she died so we changed the topic thne I saw hers friend to pull out gin and aim at our heli copter so I told him to put the gun down, Then he left idk where he left somewhere far, well we were speaking and then i heard something in distanc ee idk what even Cass didnt knew whats going on. I was 2 meters from green zone btw... My gear was worth about 130K and 45k zipties Also have A video where im executed after but im happy that i can upload this video 😄

I treid to resolve this but All i got was NLR and Fuck off... so didnt got far with that told him i could hear him enough and didnt saw him.

If his action is ok Ill probably wait outside the green zone in kavala like 2 meters away from zone and tell people to come tome and then im gonna shot them if THIS is Allowed. :))))))))))

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/UWTLhOcoAdE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Decent conversation? let's start at airport where you were calling Cass a bitch for 5 minuets straight and then followed us to Athira hospital to again keep calling her a bitch... Then i was stood outside the gz with my gun aimed in looking at whomever was in the heli... Then the coversation continued and the called "decent convo" ending with Cass saying "You don't want this gunfight" then your response was abit of a iffy one... You calimed you had 6 people in the area and had 0 intention of listening to what cass was saying to you. So then I ran off to the little shack outside of the hospital and said "Listen buddy you're going to put your hands above your head or i am going to shoot." Yes you can hear me in the clip but very faintly but at the end of the day you still heard me and after I said it you then run back into the green zone then come back out then i shoot you... I will link my clip of the intiation and you can still hear Cass and yourself on it so i was definetly within range. Also after it happened you messaged me ooc to comp you which of course i ignored. I would also like you to not edit your video to the point where your voice isn't muted please. 1 last thing Which i will add after(if)you respond to my comment, Your friend who was stood in the green zone came out and shot me then went back in to reload then came back out and shot me again and so on at least 3 times which by the way is abusing the greenzone I can show clips of you breaking all the rules under the book if you really want me to.

https://plays.tv/video/5dac64122ec287942e/big-up-matt

-Andrew

Well i told her 3 times a bitch and followed my frine d whom was in your car, wich u drove to hospital, She claimed that they are people in area, wich i responded that we are 6... taht s all, yes i heard your vocie faintly as u desrcibed and for sure runed back in zone and then cass said something so i went back to answer her, its rude to shout to her acros the street, Since u are in group i tought we are good but we wasnt, Yes my friend responded as he responded bcs im the only one who heard you, none of them claimed that they heard you, so he automaticly started shooting bcs of RDM, And the green zone purpose isnt to rob people when they are standing 3 meters away having conversation, Yes I called her a bitch cuz we had some past wich i wanted to solve, wich again is none of your bussines, at the hospital where this all happend we lead kidna normal conversation where i accused her groupú or constantly robbing me and 2 times rdming me wich is in my reports on forum. I have no video with my vocie in it but you probably have, since now im gonna reocrd my voice wich on this clipp isnt needed.

My friend was only responding to your rdm, Wich Both cass and my friend didnt heard

Okay buddy i personally think you're just being stupid at this point... I've come to the conclusion which i aint going to respond to you because quite frankly you don't understand anything I just said your you read the server rules... I have a 2 hour video if admins what footage extra then let me know i'll be glad to provide...

[SIZE=medium](7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together. [/SIZE]

One of your gang memmbers also executed me on ground

You were bigging yourself and you were told by Cass and Myself you don't want this fight then your friend calls her a bitch.. Which then shows you don't care about what me and cass are saying. Yes my intiation may hvae been shit but you were warned which would have been the start of the intiation and then you ignored all warnings so I told. My intiation was wrong becasue of the rules you broke... That doesn't exempt my shit initiation but it seems like you don't care about rules and if i wouldn't have done what i did then you would have just shot at me anyways

Hello! Cass here! As the rules say - 

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

The gunfight was active as your mate was actively shooting, together with you having claimed you have 6 people in the area. Much love hopefully that clears up the execution. ❤️ 

The situation as a whole was not ideal - We attempted to initiate hostile roleplay with you, but you guys repeatedly ran in and out of greenzone making it very hard knowing where he limit was. Nontheless I wasn't aware of what Andrew was doing, hence my confusion. There's clearly been a misunderstanding regarding the vocal range in the lovely irritating game known as Arma 3 - however i'm sure this could be resolved.

Please try being a bit more careful in the future regarding greenzones etc as it can be seen as abusing the limits of them. Thank you for your time. ❤️

- Cass

EDIT: Regarding abusing the rules of the greenzone - Your friend was running in and out of the hospital whilst firing his firearm - We obviously did not want to shoot into the greenzone (Might have accidentally hit in it whilst he was going in - Really sorry about that, i wasn't paying attention and assumed he was out of it due to him shooting at Andrew). Given that he was firing - I executed you. I've clipped a clip with evidence of you breaking roleplay informing me that I'm going to be reported?

https://plays.tv/video/5dac8b0e4538c7e35a/athira-hospital

Well yes gunfight was on after that missunderstood/rdm kill, Well if you take that we have 6 people in this are as hostile thing to say, wich is all we said after you told us that you have people arround, we didnt started any hostile action we were just talking, in front of hospital... From your initiation of hostile roleplay i get no hostility bcs from our past of talking to you never senced any kind of hostility before... All i got was being shot from 300+m away wich u claimed that i was shot bcs i was in active gunfight by asking you if you are ok and need some help. Well sorry From 300+m If you manage to shot me and kill me (Lou chong) can do better than that from that distance you can choose your targets.... lets be real. So as I said I didnt knew you were threating us in a way where we gonna end up dead. Our whole converstion with you was in meaning to ask you why are you claiming that you are the good guys... and u were transporting mmy injured frined in your car thats why we followed. (if some sentence doesnt make sence im sorry i can type them again more broken down in detail/Not mother language/)

Okay. Let's try this again. How is the situation with Luke Chongs (Where you were less than 2 metres from a cop and simply got caught in crossfire) relevant to this report?

I wasn't aware of any form of initiation Andrew made as simply put arma 3 can be a finicky little creature regarding voice chat. Now - Your friend was blatantly abusing limits of greenzone shooting at my gangmember, I shot at him, executed you due to the firefight being active (within rules of 7.1.3). Whilst the situation may have been seen as RDM we were still involved in an active gunfight when situation was done. Now however I'm not best pleased with the multiple rulebreaks I hear from you and your friends through the course of the situation.  

I gotta say, you called me a bitch 4 times throughout the scenario - You may want to refrain from it as some people could take it the wrong way 🙂 Bitch counter

On the subject of questionable things.. Any explaination for this sentence which i stumbled upon looking for clips from the incident? Video

And on the subject of even more questionable things.. Do we usually handle rulebreaks in this manner? Break roleplay like you did in the previous video posted (aka This one) and then post things like what your friend posted in ooc?

image.png

Looking forward to hearing from you. It feels quite rich filing a report over a misunderstanding when there are so many rulebreaks of your own surrounding the situation..

but well he was pissed so his nerves kidna exploded, Nice cutting video skills, and whats wrong with that second video? Its not relevant just pointing on how you handle stuff

Im sorry if u took bitch ofensivly but it was meant to get your atention the frist time, well anyway why i reported you to get try to settle things down... wich didnt workoued out so its just a waste of time for all of us, gonan delete post

You could have requested for us to come have a word with you on Teamspeak if you wished to keep it simple.

The second video was regarding something your.. i believe friend? said.

If you wish to close the report go ahead with it, I simply thought i'd put the rest of the footage out there, together with shedding some light as to why i insta-executed you.

If you need any more clips etc, Just let me know, I have the full situation. 

Won't be replying any further unless requested by staff. Thanks ❤️

As I said I was not able to talk to your friend as he told me hes ignoring me... so this was my last hope

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright this situation is a bit of a mess isnt it..

Let's dive straight in!

So in the first video:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I cannot hear the initiation, I hear a faint voice. Even Perspective was surprised which shows that she did not hear it either.
@Andrewp1232 You are way too far away to initiate as you can see in the clip you uploaded: https://plays.tv/video/5dac64122ec287942e/big-up-matt

Now there's a few things I want to get at during this report, some from the other party too. @Perspective Do you have a video of the entire situation at the athira hospital so I can take a good look at this as I cannot hear @RifleNaMiru's voice in the video he provided, not only this I want to see if you can hear the initiation through your view too.

So I was told from perspective that she couldn't hear me given the angle she was looking at. Yes I now that I think about it I can actually see how far away I was. I have a full video if what happened at hospital and I was next to perspective the whole time which i can provide for toy if you would like but I do believe he would like to cancel the report. Lastly no I wasnt ignoring you I asked if you wanted to talk a little bit after so that we can go through it... Then you asked me to join a different team speak channel(not RPUK) which I wasnt going to join because I do believe you're supposed to deal with reports etc within the RPUK ts. I did join and I sat in the lobby for 25 mins with no interaction with anybody as I couldn't join the locked room so then I left. @Roberts Will a clip from my perspective help?

I will also add that part into the video because he eventually killed me whilst abusing the green zone. Would you like the full thing that started the airport or just when we got to athira hospital?

I have no voice in my videos, If we can settle that it was missunderstood that will be great. All i wanted to know if robbing people 3 meters from green zone is ok wich doesnt matter anymore.

Robbing someone next to a greenzone is fine, as long as they aren't in the greenzone.

[SIZE=medium](6.1.3) You must not knock out and rob other players in a green zone.[/SIZE]

Now your fellow member was abusing the Green Zone and I highly suggest you have stern words with the person who was abusing this and make sure he has a good read of the server rules.

A few hitters:

@Andrewp1232 Please be aware of how far away from people you are when initiation, if needs be initiatate then run for cover.

@RifleNaMiru Please make sure you are aware of your surroundings EI. Greenzone, don't run back into it once you have been encountered with Hostile RP.

That's all from me, I will be declining this report due to both parties agreeing to not take any further action.

Report Denied - Mutual Agreement from both parties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back