What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Permanent Ban Appeal - unban me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

cbjo

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/118833-permanent-ban-appeal-unban-me-please/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I called wilco and nonce and called another server better aswell as being "full toxic"

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have for the last 6 months been playing an Australian server where i have not been banned and 1 other UK server which I haven't been banned on for 10 months.

Why do you want to return ?

Firstly I apologise for anything I have said mainly to Wilco as I was only toxic about the server otherwise. I know I shouldn't of said you were a nonce and I am going to show you that I do actually care about getting unbanned and do a detailed explanation as to why I want to join back and why you should let me back.

I never believed at all that the server was shit and I was only saying it as I was angry at one admin in particular because he was about to ban me. I said something along the lines of "This server is shit ___ is better than this". I am guessing I also said something along the links of "the owner of the server is a nonce and he asks kiddies for pictures". Obviously this is not true as he would be in prison if he did.

I have been wanting to return since shortly after I was banned because the server is not dying out like a lot of other servers are. Additionally the community doesn't stick up with shit and if someone is being toxic towards another member of the community the Staff team will take action. This is very unique as most other servers let their players get away with anything.

I have been watching a lot of RPUK streams and can see that the server still has loads of life and as I have a lot of time on my hands while at school I know even if I was extremely active their would always be something to do no matter the time of day.

Why should we unban you ?

Firstly, I know the reason why I was banned and I know what I did was really unforgivable, but I just want you to hear me out. Because it’s been months now since I was banned from the server and in that time I believe I have greatly improved my attitude. Back when I was also pretty new to ARMA 3 and didn't really know much in regards to what the rules were on servers. I was used to playing rust so toxicness wasn't really a much of a rule on those servers and you could say anything to and about anyone (I have learnt that Arma rules are so much more strict). But I really do believe that I have learn from the past and I wish to be given another small opportunity to show that I am no longer behave like what was said in the ban notes. I’ve been playing on other ARMA 3 Roleplay Communities for a long period of time now and during this time I have gotten along well with the admins on that community, very rarely have I ever done anything bad. Because of this I believe I am more mature than what was said on my ban notes and I therefore believe that because my attitude has changed for the better I should be at least given another chance to prove myself and amend that past mistake.

Another reason why I believe I should be unbanned as I have learnt from my mistakes and I have realised I was ruining the game for others (by being toxic and ruining their rp experience), which is unacceptable and I also understand that it is a waste of the staff’s time having to ban a player. My friends warned me that I would get banned for calling the server shit but I never took heed and now I regret not listening because it is an active and fun server. I also miss playing the servers with my friends due to it being fun and also a good time killer. I feel like I have personally have learned from my mistakes and I can accept full responsibility for the foul language that i used against the server, and namely Wilco. I know it was wrong and I won’t go down this same path because I miss being able to play with my friends and also that I enjoyed this Roleplay server (for the short time I was on it) because it was one of the best out there on Arma 3. After being off the server for a couple of months I think it is about time I get a chance to prove myself.

The main reason why I should be unbanned was because the reasons why I was banned was just toxicity in general towards the server mostly. I have grown up a lot since then (Obviously the roblox video may contradict that a lot and it wont be credible anymore that I have grown up because of that. I only put that in to make you (Wilco) laugh and I actually didn't realise how immature that looked until i put it on my post.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

@unban me please That's better... some content rather than a couple of lines and some silly video.

You have a strange history here... Just been reading your notes, when you first came to the server you was going around VDMing people and saying that a really toxic server was better than this one, You appealed that then further down the line you lye about your age and get yourself banned.

Then we have 3 different ban evasions before you decided that another server... the toxic copycat one was better and I was apparently a nonce and wanted pictures.

This server has been around a lot longer than the 2 others you have frequented on, We actually enforce our rules here and as noted and experienced by yourself we will not put up with any toxic bollocks here.

I enjoyed this Roleplay server (for the short time I was on it) because it was one of the best out there on Arma 3
Really ?..... come on give us some real reasons why you have had some sort of werid hate obsession with this place.

I'm guessing you are asking the reason why I want to come back in more detail:

I want to come back to the server because as you have said this is probably one of  the longest standing RP Servers around and yet it still has so much life. Before I came on and vdm'ed because if I am honest I never thought I would play here. That isn't a good reason but the past is the past and I want to look at my future and more importantly, my future on this sever. A Reason why I want to play on RPUK is I have learnt that I can't be a prat and piss about and still expect to stay. I know that and I have had months to reflect on it. The server is most importantly fun to play on and isn't like a lot of servers focused on combat it has parts to it that other server fail to achieve. For example heavy role-play. major events (e.g Purge last night).

@unban me please No I asked why you have had some sort of werid hate obsession with this place ?
To be totally honest I don’t have a hate obsession with the server anymore. I am not gonna lie but I got myself banned before as I didn’t really care. But I have changed a bit. The main reason why I do have some sort of obsession with this place is because I now just want to come back and play on this server like any other player. I know that the rules are simple to follow, and as I know all of them from reading them last night in case I was unbanned. If anything the obsession isn’t a hate obsession anymore I really just want to use my last chance card to play like a normal player and abide by the rules

@unban me please You were an oddball not sure if your still one i guess we will find out.

My observations are you didn't really care yet you cared enough not to do the same on two extremely toxic community's with little to no Roleplay yet on the original UK Altis Life server and the home of roleplay you acted like a bloody weirdo.

Dont let it happen again, You get a clean slate and hopefully that is the end of the matter.

PM me a link to your original forum profile.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back