What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Constant Kickage & Reason

Justin_

So apperently I've been kicked quiet commonly from the server after a few minutes of playing, discovering you guys actually have a ping limiter of 200ms.

Problem is I live in South Africa, and my average ping is around 160ms - 220ms (Stable)
Which you can see why it is a problem, I know the server is UK based and all but is there any possible way I could fix this issue? Or you guys help me.

My connection speed is 20mb/s Up and Down on Fibre. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Justin_ Unfortunately not due to the way Arma 3 works.

We are UK/EU based so if you are unable to meet the server ping requirements i suggest (and i don't say this often) finding a Roleplay server closer to home

Same here in Dubai. About 5 months ago it was perfect with 160 ping now about every 2 hours I get kicked somethings changed within the server for sure since this doesn’t happen on any other roleplay servers I play. It just goes yellow chain then ik the kick is coming

The only way i see is if you make sure while you play you dont have anything opened that would require the internet that way you could potentially keep the ping low as i do know of some people who play from same place as you are.

Same here in Dubai. About 5 months ago it was perfect with 160 ping now about every 2 hours I get kicked somethings changed within the server for sure since this doesn’t happen on any other roleplay servers I play. It just goes yellow chain then ik the kick is coming
If you're getting the yellow chain, then you have a bad connection regardless of the ping limit.

If you're getting the yellow chain, then you have a bad connection regardless of the ping limit.
Dont know about that one i get 75mb per second with my wifi. Ill run a few tests with the wifi when next on RPUK cheers!

Problem is South Africa has next to no good if any Roleplay servers, I heard RPUK is fantastic and wanted to try it out, from the get go it looked fun, unfortunatly theres not much I can do 😞

Back