What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Pc upgrade

Rodney Oatee

Unlinked
Currently rocking the Ryzen 7 2700x and a GtX 1070ti 

I know arms is cpu intensive, thinking of upgrading to the ryzen 9 3700x will this be worth it?

Do you mean upgrading to the ryzen 9 3900x? If so it would probably be worth it, if you want to you can overclock to 5ghz, but you would need a good cpu cooler for that so keep that in mind.

giphy.gif

I upgraded from a ryzen  7 to the ryzen 9 3900x I am running stock 3.8ghz the cpu is amazing I won't lie but fps  wise I only gained around 15 to 20 more but I changed my gpu from a rx590 to an rx5700xt and wow what a diff.

The only thing I would say is make sure you have a minimum 3200mhz ram as the ryzen 9 needs it and runs so much better it's to do with the lines there are a few great vids out there on YouTube if unsure and also explains how the ram works better with ryzen 9 I may clock to 5ghz also I have the kracken 62x 2x140mm rad so should handle temps 

Last edited by a moderator:
☝️☝️☝️

that lad running 200 fps in kavala

I upgraded from a ryzen  7 to the ryzen 9 3900x I am running stock 3.6ghz the cpu is amazing I won't lie but fps  wise I only gained around 15 to 20 more but I changed my gpu from a rx590 to an rx5700xt and wow what a diff.

The only thing I would say is make sure you have a minimum 3200mgz ram as the ryzen 9 needs it and runs so much better it's to do with the lines there are a few great vids out there on YouTube if unsure and also explains how the ram works better with ryzen 9 I may clock to 5ghz also I have the kracken 62x 2x140mm rad so should handle temps 

I run at 60 fps steady with a I7 9700k 3.6 GHZ and a 1060 lol. 3000mhz ram btw
Intel cpu use a different way of utilizing the ram ryzen 3000 and above use this method 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I can get average 120fps but in kavarla  as we all now can be bad on fps this is just arma but on average 50/60 fps the ryzen9 3900x is a beast of a cpu  and I would definitely recommend 

52 minutes ago, GR33NY said:

Intel cpu use a different way of utilizing the ram ryzen 3000 and above use this method 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I would watch it but I am in school 😞

Back