What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - CI Tommy J - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

imaK

Your In-game name

charlito

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CI Tommy J

Date of the incident

10/21/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

This took place at Athira Bank.

NPAS landed and Tommy came to negotiate.
Tommy wasn't really putting any effort into roleplay in my opinion, he was more engrossed with calling me a criminal and not listening to anything I had to say, generally shutting down any attempt at roleplay.

The bank ends, I hop in my vehicle and he initiates to disable the vehicle. I drive in a straight line, and Tommy very blatantly (in my view) shoots me out of the quilin.

The only way to disable a quilin from the rear is to shoot the wheels - which are on the sides of the vehicle. The driver is situated in the middle, so to hit the driver requires aiming to hit the driver purposefully. I would like to add that the first shot Tommy shoots kills me, and I was driving in a straight line on a stable surface.

Upon looking back at the footage I would like to add after the fact Tommy combat revived me, 2 minutes after shooting me (seen in screenshot)

I attempted to resolve with Tommy however he told me something along the lines of "no matter what staff say, I will not be compensating you" signalling to me he didn't want to resolve this even under staff advice, so I decided to end the liason there and take it further unfortunately.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://streamable.com/5sjfs
https://imgur.com/a/QjusB8V

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You can clearly see that he hits the quilin first and missed on some shots and hits you.
who are you and why are you commenting on this report?

you really expect anyone to believe he missed my tires and hit me when I was driving in a straight line? at close range? In a quilin where the wheels are miles away from the drivers position? good joke.

Hello Charlito

I am gonna start by saying that you are no different from other people. You come into the bank With the same roleplay story as everyone else, you are basically saying you are fixing something, which everyone else is doing. I mean, at least come up with something new. As the person I am, do I always reward good roleplay, however, in this case, did I not as you are basically as every other person. These days have I not seen much effort putten into robberies. With effort am I looking for valid documents and a good story, not were someone says I am fixing the Counter or whatever. So my point here is that most police reward good roleplay. But again this report is about me shooting you not the roleplay.

As you finished robbing the bank did you attempt to flee. You walked up to the door attempting to get out and into Your quillin. I wanna point out that you entered your quillin through me. It seems a bit unrealistic in my opinion. So what I am trying to say is that you exploited. So in a way did you go through me which gave you an advantage and me little time to react. "I am just pointing that out not accusing you of it"

Once you were in Your quillin did I immediately initiate. "If you drive off will we disable your vehicle". I did make it clear to you that you were gonna be shot at. As you drove off did I not take my time to aim in, I decided therefore to hipfire at you in hope to do as much damage to Your quillin as possible. When hipfireing can I not control where the bullets will be going. Because you drove did you take the change of being fired at. That's Your decision and you are the one that put your own life at risk.

My last point is gonna be during that liason. I might have said that I will not be compensating you, even if a staff member has told me to. That is because in my opinion were you frustrated and irritated at the fact you got shot. I hoped we could resolve this with a chat but you kept on being irritated and yelling all over the place. Therefore did I say that I will not be compensating you. However, if I believe I have done something wrong and felt guilty would I have happily compensated you to make you happy again. And to be fair, did you not lose anything accept the cash you got from the bank. We let you go with all your gear and quillin. Because from what we heard from you, were you not happy, and we decided to not waste time arguing with you in-game as that's dose no one good. So I mean, if letting you go with your gear and quillin does not make you happy do I not see what else I could have done to attempt to resolve it with you.

I have no idea what the outcome is gonna be but, in all fairness could this situation been resolved better. 

I might have said that I will not be compensating you, even if a staff member has told me to. That is because in my opinion were you frustrated and irritated at the fact you got shot. I hoped we could resolve this with a chat but you kept on being irritated and yelling all over the place. Therefore did I say that I will not be compensating you. However, if I believe I have done something wrong and felt guilty would I have happily compensated you to make you happy again. And to be fair, did you not lose anything accept the cash you got from the bank. We let you go with all your gear and quillin. Because from what we heard from you, were you not happy, and we decided to not waste time arguing with you in-game as that's dose no one good. So I mean, if letting you go with your gear and quillin does not make you happy do I not see what else I could have done to attempt to resolve it with you.
I would like to clarify:

1) I feel I have the right to be irritated with you when you have clearly shot me out of a vehicle on purpose, when there was no threat to my life or reasonable cirumstances for an accidental hit on myself (such as swerving, long distances, etc). Furthermore you decided to combat revive me, restrain me and then take my cash, not all of which was from the bank might I add (so you've stolen from me). I do understand the roleplay must continue, however you have taken advantage of the fact you've RDMed me to seize said cash - not exactly fair is it?

2) I didn't yell at you during the teamspeak chat, I wasn't in a good mood but I did not raise my voice or use vulgar language with you.

3) You're contradicting yourself, you firstly admit to you saying you will not comp under any circumstances but you seem to have changed your mind on that. I agree this situation could have been resolved better, but honestly where do you expect it to go when you are telling me that no matter what, you're not going to compensate me? Why after that point would I waste more time in a room with you knowing the outcome will be the same? You may have said it just to piss me off or whatever, but that really derailed the liason and there was no need.

I take no joy in reporting people, I don't want you to be banned for this. I just felt that a resolution could not be made due to your confrontational attitude in the liason.

situation could have been resolved better, but honestly where do you expect it to go when you are telling me that no matter what, you're not going to compensate me?
As I said above, I did not decide to compensate you in this situation due to the fact you did not lose anything major other then the cash you took from the bank. As I did not feel like I have done sometinhg wrong, did I not compensate you. If it turns out I am wrong in this case do I apologize. 

I do understand the roleplay must continue, however you have taken advantage of the fact you've RDMed me to seize said cash
You can call it RDM if you wish to, but I have explained myself above in detail what I went through and my pov of you robbing the bank. I explaind above how you took the risk of driving off and how I gave you a Clear warning that you were gonna be shot at by multiple officers in the area.

I take no joy in reporting people, I don't want you to be banned for this. I just felt that a resolution could not be made due to your confrontational attitude in the liason.
I mean, its clearly that you want something out of this but, I respect Your decision on making this report and I am happly gonna try my best to resolve this With you through this report no matter the outcome.

The interactions within this report are amicable, which is more than can be said for others. 

@charlito In future please try and have the audio recorded loud enough to hear both sides clearly. 

If you, within your vehicle have received roleplay to the tone of do not drive away or your vehicle will be disabled and you attempt to flee the scene, your life is taken into your own hands. 
That being said, so you are aware. Should you be shot at, stop the vehicle and exit, they may not continue firing until you draw your weapon. (post decamp script).

@CI Tommy J The only issues I see here lie perhapsn the speed at which you begin firing after you have "initiated" on the vehicle. However, based on the extended role-play interaction which is of a hostile nature and the fact that we can not clearly hear what you say and when you say it, no action will be taken. 

I do urge though Tommy that you and you alone are responsible for where your bullets go after they leave your gun and care should be made to ensure that you are indeed firing at the vehicle. While not strictly relevant to this situation, it serves as a good example If you were to commit RDM because someone told you it was okay to shoot when it wasn't, that would be on you. 

That being said, Thank you for your report however no action will be taken at this time. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back