What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - casoer - 10/22/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

casoer

In-game Name
Onelath

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/31/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Alfred

Reason given for your ban.
Money Duping

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i was just selling fish at the market. and i was told if i will tell how i did it, i will not get banned but i got.

Why should we unban you ?
becourse i know it was a mistake, and i will not happend agian. and now you have unbanned 30.000 player, why not me.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

The steam id you have submitted is not correct:

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i was just selling fish at the market. and i was told if i will tell how i did it, i will not get banned but i got.
Why didn't you reveal what you'd done?

it should be that.

: i did explain what i done i didnt realise i was breaking rules, the admin told me to tell him how i made money which i done. but he still gave me a ban. i know now this was against the rules and going forward i will make sure it never happens agaiin lesson learnt!.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you didn't realise that duping insane amounts of money which most people would work weeks/months for would be against the rules.. Really? If you want to get a chance of being unbanned I do expect honesty from you. 

I don't believe that you didn't know what you were doing. Glitching in more then 200k every few seconds totaling up to more then 100m, an amount of money people need to work for a very long time. And you have no idea that doing that was against the rules? really?  

You can appeal when you are ready to be completely honest

Denied

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back