What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - NiallMate - 10/22/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumpvalve

In-game Name
Niall

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/16/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
Ban Evasion

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Hello there, I believe I have been mistaken for my friend Pyro who has been banned from RPUK since November 2016.

I once played RPUK with a Friend called 'Pyro', In November of 2016, we were both banned. I appealed my ban straight away and was denied, I waited the 6 months cooldown while remaining on the Teamspeak to stay in contact with friends within the NHS. After the 6 months was up I appealed my ban again and I was generously given the chance to play once again. However Pyro never bothered to fill in an appeal and continued to stop playing Arma 3. I played until November 2018 when due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to move into a flat with a shared Wi-Fi. Unfortunately, when I tried to connect to the server the automatic VPN detection system blocked my access as it thought I was using a VPN. I went to the staff team who gave me loads of great advice and were very helpful, but to no avail. My ISP had been routing my connection through a VPN/Proxy and there was nothing I could do about it. My friend 'Pyro' who I have known for the better part of a decade decided to host a private VPN from his home network for me to connect to and therefore gain access to the server. I played a few months like this and was unfortunately banned in June of this year by Wilco for a Ban Evasion under 'Pyro'. I completely understand why this has happened because my connection to the server was through 'Pyro's' home IP that had been previously banned. I sincerely apologise for using a VPN as a means of access to the server.

Why should we unban you ?
In my 2 1/2 years playing roleplay.co.uk, although, with my mistakes and actions that had consequences that I will openly admit to, I was a loyal part of the community including important roles in both the Altis Police force and the NHS. I want to bring back the high standard of roleplay I once held and become a proud member of this community I was. My life situation has changed dramatically and I have moved again to a better home with a private internet connection. I have many friends and memories I want to revisit and establish a secure foothold on the Island. I strongly believe I am ready to come back and very much wish so too. I will respectfully and thoughtfully listen to any response and answer any questions you have for me. I hold this appeal in high regard and take it very seriously. I look forward to a response.

Kind Regards

NiallMate

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Okay, so even if I were to completely forget the ban evasion (which I definitely won't be). There's still the issue of the duping that you admitted to be taking part in.

Why would you consider this to be acceptable behavior?

Why is it acceptable to "cheat" your way through the game?

Thanks for the reply, just to clarify what the situation here is so there is no confusion, I was banned in 2016 for duping, yes you are correct. My silly decisions had grave consiquences as i was banned, I appealed the ban, and was denied and I waitied the six months and appealed the ban again, you can find it here.

I do not believe it is acceptable to dupe on any game/server especially RPUK, I really do apologise for duping back then and at the time I was too dense to see that giving myself an unfair advantage had an impact on the other players of RPUK.

About the Ban Evasion. I have not ban evaded, after I was unbanned in the apeal above I continued to play on RPUK until I had to move and could not connect due to issues with my ISP, so I used a vpn configuration a friend had made me to connect under his IP, the same IP that was banned in 2016. You can find the Steam ID for that profile here - 76561198291128203. I will openly admit to using a VPN as a means to connect to the server, and for that I apologise. I have a new ISP now that wont have a problem connecting.

I have grown up, or had a kick up the arse as you may call it, I've realised that cheating and changing your IP in games just isnt worth it. I want to become a member of the community again and play RPUK for the purpose it was intended for. I look forward to hearing back.

Kind regards

Niall

After reviewing your case i do believe we talk about 2 people here and there for not a ban evasion welcome back

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back