What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Mushy Meaty Manaconda - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippy8

Your In-game name

Slippy8

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mushy Meaty Manaconda

Date of the incident

10/23/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was with Jayden and Dani, we drove up to a crowd of people in the road must have been about 5-10 people there. Someone started shooting so I took the drivers seat and drove the car away to avoid getting involved in a gun fight. No one had inititated on me I just drove away because it was all kicking off. I parked behind the church, my gun was out and I had a quick look around the corner to see what was going on, could just see a black van driving past I went back behind the church and from the road I heard someone say put the gun away, and then heard someone respond to that request from the road. The person who made that statement was not talking about me as I was so far away and I heard someone else respond to it. I heard the cars drive away so I made my way back up to the road to see if Jayden had been shot. My gun was out for my own protection as I had heard the gunfire earlier. Out of nowhere Mushy Meaty Manaconda guns me down without saying anything, there was no "stop or I'll shoot" or "if you don't put your gun away you will be shot" just straight up shot me no warning.

Unfortunately my video was not recording, it stops recording if I alt tab. I have a screenshot however I will welcome Mushy Meaty Manaconda to upload his video to show what happened and how it was an RDM.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://ibb.co/T2VHH79
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Unfortunately without video footage I can not proceed with your report. 

I apologise for your negative play experience and assure you that future incidents involving the reported member will be taken seriously and dealt with appropriately. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back