Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE
GTA RP
DAYZ RP
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Bennet10 the Pigeon

Stuck in Vehicle Interaction Menu

Bennet10 the Pigeon

As you can see i stuck in the vehicle ineraction menu, i could not leave it, or move and beause of that i got robbed, (lost stuff worth around 300k).

i Think it has somthing to do with the Bus service.

Sorry for the shitty audio, somthing went wrong with my mic.

Jaffa

This looks like a stuck windows key input to me rather than a bug by us, if that happens again, try tapping the key to "unstick" it.

Bennet10 the Pigeon
14 hours ago, Jaffa said:

This looks like a stuck windows key input to me rather than a bug by us, if that happens again, try tapping the key to "unstick" it.

@Jaffa this is not likely, because my windows key was deactivated, my keyboard has the option for multiple profiles and i was in a profile where i deactivated it.

Jaffa

Then whatever key you have bound to user action 10 was likely stuck in a key down state.

Edited by Jaffa

Simon Ross

Erm assuming you mean the disabled windows key button? For gaming - I have that on a Corsair K30 and I am still able to use the windows key in game AFAK for repair etc - it only disables the physical ability to go home using it, but not its use as a hot key/button etc @Jaffa @Bennet10 the Pigeon

CST JordaN GooD

Happens to me sometimes just press alt tab and click back on the game and it should be sorted