What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Redlum - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo118

Your In-game name

Timo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Redlum

Date of the incident

10/26/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1
Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend Mickey Nay pull up on a barn and he is waiting outside of it behind a stonefence. I can't hear anything he is saying but all I know he has a weapon up so my friend mickey goes over there to talk to him and I can only partly understand what is going on because of discord but discord initiations are not I allowed I believe. So what happens is my friend gets sprayed and then I get shot through my car without hearing a word from him. We talked on ts but they were hesitant in showing their part of the clips (they do claim it was recorded) and denying any possible compensation since "we are in the wrong". You can see in the clip I don't have earplugs in and can't make out anything he is saying but he claimed he had a friend near or inside the situation who could hear but yet again they do not provide any evidence.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5db417eb35068b9f67/clip
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Dear staff,

We have tried to resolve this situation in teamspeak. Below i"ll tell you my side of the story.

My persepective:

1: Our first encounter was at the airport terminal. I was waiting there with my truck and talked there with both Mickey Nay and Timo. We talked about what we we're doing. How I was doing potatoes and how they were going to rob some gang bases. Some jokes were dropped on how they would come by and rob me aswell. However all was fine and we seperated after a peacefull coversation. Here I knew there was a high chance that were comming by. So i asked my friends for support and they set up around me while i was farming potatoes at my barn

2: The actuall situation started where I ran from the barn and they showed up seconds after with a sports hatchback and a hemmt box. They both got out armed and walked around. I started walking up to them asking them to put their hands up(this was before the clip that is shown where timo is behind the car). I knew it was kind of far but they did start hiding immediately afterwards. So they must have heard something and afterwards knew where I was quite quickly. While doing this I realized it wasn't a smart move as I wasn't in cover. Here I crawled behind the wall and kept talking. I knew it was highly likely that they didn't hear me so I didn't take action upon my initiations. Then his friend Mickey Nay started walking up to me. I started to re-initiate on Mickey Nay knowing he was close enough to hear me. I asked him to put his hands up, to stop walking a few times and to stand still and that I would have to shoot him otherwise. He repeated that I(redlum) had to shoot him if he kept walking(0:39 sec in the video). Confirming to me that he heard it loud and clear but wasn't going to act upon it. Here I knew I had to act or die. I downed Mickey Nay.

3. Knowing they were obviously together, both from this situation and our talk at the airport and the fact that Timo had a weapon out and was in cover behind his car ready for a fight. I knew that here it also was shoot or be shot and that the chance for a peacefull way out was gone. Here i decided to shoot upon the car in order to save my own life downing Timo.

4. After the situation Mickey Nay and Timo wanted to liason on teamspeak so we invited them to the altis response lobby. They joined us and I asked what I could do for them, where to their reply was that they would like to be compensated for their gear. I told them I would happely compenste them if I was in the wrong in that situation. As I believed to be in the right, I asked them for footage of the situation. They uploaded two clips

https://plays.tv/video/5db41a5a2b680b5fd2/xd-comp-plz

and

https://plays.tv/video/5db417eb35068b9f67/clip

As I initiated on Mickey Nay(from the first clip) I asked him for a complete clip showing my initiation and told him I couldn't do anything with the clip he showed to me as it doesn't show my initiation. I told him if he shows me my initiation and it turned out to be faulty that I would definitly compensate them.

We are currently working on getting the recording of the teamspeak converstion online.

I would like to mention Timo meta-gaming by counting how many cops are online after they passed by by checking the player list in his clip(0.16 sec)

If i turn out to be at fault I will happily compensate them.

Whit kind regards,

Redlum

Last edited by a moderator:
i will make a comment as i was there and involved in the team speak conversation which i have a recording.

We talked on ts but they were hesitant in showing their part of the clips (they do claim it was recorded) and denying any possible compensation
in the teamspeak recording can you please tell us exactly when we said you will not be getting any comp 

link to the chat in team speak 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So first of all the reason I said you were hesitant is because I realized you are not willing to comp anything from our shown evidence and did not want to share your pov recordings which would show your full initiation. You also claimed that you had a friend somewhere near the barn who could hear the whole thing and he didn't want to share anything proving that either. So you claim our evidence is lacking and you don't show anything from your own so the only way this can be resolved is by talking to an admin who can ask you to provide them for us/him to make the judgement. That is what I meant by hesitant. 

Second of all your point "I would like to mention Timo meta-gaming by counting how many cops are online after they passed by by checking the player list in his clip(0.16 sec)" is very nitpicking in my opinion because it was the dead hours so I only checked it to know if I can start doing robberies or whatever and it had nothing to do with this roleplay encounter. Besides it is not really metagaming as the rule states

"(4.1) Using out of game information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban, In character forum posts are considered in game information"

So as you know what I did can be used to break this rule and be considered metagaming, but in this occation it actually did not affect or influence the roleplay circumstances at all. So technically I'm not breaking this rule. Besides I don't think I have ever met a person in-game who has not metagamed. Police metagame, NHS metagame, Poseidon metagame keeping in mind these are the whitelisted members of the community and should be shown as the pearls of the pact. So now you are just trying to cause harm on my end.

What you also claim is that Mickey approached you armed but in-fact he never had his weapon out, the only persons who had their weapons up was you and me. Needless to say you also did not just down us, you executed us both making sure we lose our gear. 

So from my point of view what happened was a shallow initiation from your end resulting in that you down and execute us both and the reason for the execution was the "bad intentions" and "the previous conversation we had" which you in your post described as "peacefull"

Sorry for the bit late response, I hope this clarified some points.

- Timo 

On 26/10/2019 at 06:58, GR33NY said:

i will make a comment as i was there and involved in the team speak conversation which i have a recording.

in the teamspeak recording can you please tell us exactly when we said you will not be getting any comp 

link to the chat in team speak 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
other than team speak where were you in the game because I don't see a need for your input, also you said in ts that you were there hiding in a bush next to the barn so what is the really story.

@Redlum7 do you have evidence of your initiation? because in the video as show I had to walk to you to hear you. Keep in mind the Mk-1 was on my back and the words came out of my mouth at the time were "or you will shoot me". by the time i got to shot I was killed. I think there is a major lack of role play. As well the prior conversation we had was over a hour before and we lost eyes with you and you lost eyes with us. In fact that conversation ended with you saying come to my barn and i'll frag you two ect.

At this time I would like a clip of your initiation. Not our own videos.

Thanks

-Micky

Micky  redlum  said he has no issues compensation you providing you show the full situation and not just an edited clip from when you was shot. Or like your friend will it show massive meta gaming also. My video is lost as I needed to reformat my drive and as I am not involved in the gunfight but was there and also I was witness to the liaison i will no longer be commenting and leave it to the powers that be thanks 

"massive meta gaming" 😄 And no. He did mention that he was accidentally not recording before that incident. And you can hear our comms but I would like the initiation and the clip from your pov so I can actually see the initiation. Still to this day I have no idea what he said and the reason for execution is very poor/low rp like mentioned.

Edit: Also if you plead as a witness on this incident then I would assume you can provide some material to support that. With no proof you could just be talking random jibberish because we did not saw anyone else near that barn. 

@Redlum7 do you have evidence of your initiation? because in the video as show I had to walk to you to hear you. Keep in mind the Mk-1 was on my back and the words came out of my mouth at the time were "or you will shoot me". by the time i got to shot I was killed. I think there is a major lack of role play. As well the prior conversation we had was over a hour before and we lost eyes with you and you lost eyes with us.

In fact that conversation ended with you saying come to my barn and i'll frag you two ect.

At this time I would like a clip of your initiation. Not our own videos.
"@Redlum7 do you have evidence of your initiation?

no

"because in the video as shown I had to walk to you to hear you."

That is correct and the reason i didn't act before.

"the prior conversation we had was over a hour before and we lost eyes with you and you lost eyes with us."

It was no more than 15 minutes. I was barely able to empty a batch of potatoes before you came.

"In fact that conversation ended with you saying come to my barn and i'll frag you two ect."

Please stick to the truth and dont make stuff up

At this time I would like a clip of your initiation.

The system is; "Innocent until proven guilty". Please provide the staff with sufficient proof to back-up your claim as advised in

This will also be my last comment untill we hear from staff as we are turning in circles.

With kind regards,

Redlum

Sorry it have been taken so long to staff to take a look as this report. 

Unfortunately your video is only 53 sec. You need to provide a video that is at least 3 min before you encounter with the people that you claim breaken server rules.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back