What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Squad

JesperG

I saw there was an earlier topic about squad but no replies. Is there anyone here at the moment that plays squad and would like to team up sometime in the same squad?
For those that don't know what squad is I think it can be described as a more slow paced battlefield with more focus on the team/squad than the indivudial player due to game mechanics forcing you to teamwork to win. I have a short clip of unedited gameplay from a random match ,some parts of it is missing, to give you an idea what kind of game it is if you haven't seen it before. Respond here or send a private message if you're interested to team up sometime and play together, it would be fun if we could assemble a 9 man squad and give it a shot sometime.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I love a good game of squad, there was a group i think at some point but i know myself and a few of the NCA / police lads do play it 

Back