What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Jack's Almost Used Cars!

Lust

Jack's Almost Used Cars!

At Jack's you can find a selection of well maintained, almost used cars at competitive prices!
 ​

We promice is to provide a scamfree, genuine car reseller RP opportunity to our clients.*​

Come and talk to one of our authorised sellers about your motor needs and we will be more than happy to set you up with the wheels of your life!

Or give us a call!
 ​

Opening times: now and then

Office location: Altis International Airport - main parking lot  

​

Contact phone number: 0800-SIB

Now trying out a rental service on selected vehicles - don't want that criminal bounty to go to waste do we!

(Service available only to hardcore criminals)

*terms and conditions apply, see below

​

​

Terms and conditions:
1. List of authorised sellers: Sib
2. Being the party with the promice of "no scam RP" we will abide by our company policy -

• a. keys  for the vehicle in question will be transferred immediately after the agreed sales sum has been transfered either in cash or bank transfer to the seller.
  • b. the name of the buyer and the lisence plate number of the sold car will be noted down exclusively for internal tracking within the company garrage
  • c. it is the responsibility of the buyer to register his/her car to their name without delay at the nearest registration point (scrap yard- car jacker skill required!)
  • d. should the car be returned to the company garrage the buyer will be contacted immediately as soon as it is noticed, do not hesitate to contact us
  • e. the first retrieval of the car is free, any subsequent retrievals due to the buyer failing to register his car promptly will result in a £5,000 penalty per retrieval
  • f. any private information like names and lisence plate numbers are kept in utmost confidenciality and will not be handed over to third parties,  even to the police.
 ​

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2019_10.27_-_01_05_38_82.png

Last edited by a moderator:
After I lost my licence this will be very useful, I'll be in touch 

Edit: ffs this is old 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back