What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - bennnn - 10/28/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennnn

In-game Name
Ben

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/02/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Harry White

Reason given for your ban.
Exploiting and Combat Logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Well my mate drove into Poseidon base and passenger seated one of them, then they initiated in the zone and then he drove out and killed them and died, then I drove off and died, as I died my mum came in my room and was having a go at me so I alt f4ed as I was angry which is why I combat logged. The exploiting I am not sure what I did if it was the passenger seating but that wasn't me, not sure if you have a video of this happening but you can see who went back into driver and who changed and see it wasn't me.

Why should we unban you ?
I don't believe I did nothing to warrant a ban, I would like to play this server is my spare time, I had no control over my mates actions, I knew I was too be banned so I got worked up about that and including my ma shouting at me it didnt help me, if I was too be unbanned I would only play with people I know that wont mess about like this person.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

One rule I broke was Exploiting, I believe it is important to keep this rule in place as there are many things that can be done to ruin gameplay for others, from abusing in game systems to things like duping.

Combat logging is in place to stop people stopping future roleplay situations and ruining future situations by logging out and not allowing things to develop

Ben from what i can tell your actions were heavily influenced by your friend.  The issue i am trying to get my head around is, if I was to allow you back to play here, how would i know that when you are shot and killed again you will not just combat log.  

Well this time I am only gonna play during morning when not many people are on and I have the rest of the day to play, usually when I die I just accept it but in this instance I was angry, I dont really want to main this server so I wont be angry but It would be a nice alternative.

@bennnn I am going to unban you. Please do not do anything silly again.  Please make sure you read the rules and fully understand what is going on before you re log on to the server

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back