What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Star Citizen Free Week

Erik

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
to make an account, here is a link to get 5000k starting cash (STAR-RNQ5-GKKR)

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/enlist?referral=STAR-RNQ5-GKKR

To download the game

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/promotions/37-Free-Fly

756688.jpg

Is it worth a try or still very much incomplete ?
yeah i recently bought it and its been an good experience tbh, game is not finished and its a couple of bugs but its stable and this week u are able to try 5 ships for free. So yeah i would say try it, might be a long time til the next free week.

if you do choose to get it, msg me and i'll show you around the game since it can be a bit tricky first time u get in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defo going to give it a go!

October 28th, 2019

Dear Citizen, In celebration of the recently deployed Alpha 3.7 patch, we've just launched a Free Fly event. There's never been a better time to bring your friends into the fold, with the opportunity to try out the game for free and hop in one of five popular ships all week long starting from today at 7:00pm UTC to November 3rd at 6:59am UTC.

Available to test-fly are stalwart starter ships like the Mustang Alpha and Aurora MR, beloved mainstays the Avenger Titan and Cutlass Black, and Alpha 3.7's newly flyable Banu Defender.

And for a limited time, new players can keep the adventure going after the Free Fly at a discounted rate. Now through November 5th, at 4:00 pm UTC, each ship is available in a discounted game package, perfect for new players who want to get right back into the ‘verse.

izknCDe.png

😄 

This is pure sellout ofc u needed to drop your referal xd
just trying to help out, those 5k helped me a lot when i first started the game. Only thing i will benifit from is if they buy the game but its free atm, but then again i need like 500-2000 people to use my code for me to rly get something good (will never reach 500-2000 refs and that i can guarantee you)😂

Dont you get a ship at 10 invites with the code?
yeah but that ship i can just buy. The 500+ ones i can't. 400-500$+ on the graymarket for the 500 one, 10k$/8k$ for the 1042 and the last one can go from 3000$ to 7500$ on the graymarket.

one good thing is that you will be able to buy all this when the game comes out with in-game currency.  

Skjermbilde 2019-10-29 kl. 09.57.01.png

Isn't this the game where literally everything costs RL money? I love games like this but I could never spend £100+ on just one ship in a game.

Isn't this the game where literally everything costs RL money? I love games like this but I could never spend £100+ on just one ship in a game.
Yes and no, but they recently implemented a way of players to buy and rent ships with in-game currency but do expect it to be wiped, its still pre alfa. What you could do is chooce a subscription like i did so u get 1-2 ships to try every month, ships changes every month. U have a 10$ one and a 20$ one. This month they have a 200$ ship so people who have subscribed can try it out, the andromeda.

One thing i love is that they have a way of upgrading ships with rl money, so lets say u have a 50$ one but want a 100$ one u only have to pay 50$ if u upgrade to the 100$ one

Back