What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Barn

In all seriousness I am actually looking for a barn, guaranteed scam if you try and do a deal with this guy, drop me a private msg and we will get the ball rolling.

Salv is legit giving up his rebel days to finally retire, you are all fed of being scammed by this man well sell him a barn so he can retire from scamming you 

5 Star Review

Brought an orange ifrit off this man, he sent me all the pictures of the vehicle before buying. Also advised me of the slight paintwork issues before going to look.

As soon as i was available to go and buy, he was there met me promptly. Payment was processed quickly without any issues. 

Remember this man is buying off you, so how can he scam you?

If you are in any doubt then feel free to use these scammers:

The guy just wants to retire like the old crackhead he is, he cant keep up with rebel life in his zimmer frame any more. 

Last edited by a moderator:

5 Star Review

Brought an orange ifrit off this man, he sent me all the pictures of the vehicle before buying. Also advised me of the slight paintwork issues before going to look.

As soon as i was available to go and buy, he was there met me promptly. Payment was processed quickly without any issues. 

Remember this man is buying off you, so how can he scam you?

If you are in any doubt then feel free to use these scammers:

The guy just wants to retire like the old crackhead he is, he cant keep up with rebel life in his zimmer frame any more. 

Trying to sell you false PPI

Completed 2 orders for this person, don't need to go into detail what these were however, he still owes me around 40mil. Overall i would say this man is trust worthy and would 100% sell him a barn i had one.

Tbh I’m basing all of my accusations of probably false information so I’d like to put some facts out there, just so it’s set in stone.

once upon a time there was a spout on this server where redzones were incredibly profitable, between me and salv we probably made around 1.4 billion. He never scammed me once to be honest! It was always even cuts.

then @Josh Black came along😂, back then we were telling him that we would cut it evenly 3 ways, when in fact when me and salv were making 8 mill. Josh was making 1..

would just like to put it out there this was indeed salvs idea and I was forcefully brought into it he was a very nasty person. 

So yes

salv is a fucking scammer.

good day 

Last edited by a moderator:

5 star rating

Good nice clean honest trader, I make many trades and never been scammed by this man.

Back