What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

MW gunfught (2v2)

Surgay

im sure a lot of us are enjoying the new cod that has recently come out. for a bit of fun I wanna run a 2v2 tournament with a a 2mill buy in per player so there's some money to be made. looking to host it this sunday 3/11/19 at 7pm for start. rules are simple enter either solo or a team of 2, like other events comment your teams and ill meet you in game to send the money. 6 map rotation basic rules apply with first to 6 rounds win. simple really. (can play with teammates not from this community but you will need to pay for there entry).

Last edited by a moderator:
me and my friend was so hyped for the game but then we tried the beta and we both lost a bit interest and said yeah lets wait for the reviews, but then we saw the reviews and now im very unsure if i should get the game. I always look on the user score since i can trust that more in comparison to "professional reviewers"

9532f09fbd81e6c73235f4874a48ebcc.png

im sure a lot of us are enjoying the new cod that has recently come out. for a bit of fun I wanna run a 2v2 tournament with a a 2mill buy in per player so there's some money to be made. looking to host it this Saturday 2/11/19 at 7pm for start. rules are simple enter either solo or a team of 2, like other events comment your teams and ill meet you in game to send the money. 6 map rotation basic rules apply with first to 6 rounds win. simple really.
IM IN

9532f09fbd81e6c73235f4874a48ebcc.png

The Reason that the user review is bad because the campain ''betrays'' the russains, which they made the russains quite angry trying to post negative reviews and don't forget the little kids that say that this cod is ''Too difficult'' ( Thats what people actually said about the game)

In my opinion the new cod is heading the right way for the franchise, the Gunfight game mode is amazing, gameplay is amazing, graphics are amazing and many more amazing things 

Yeah and also the server connection was crap the first day! The campaign was one of the best I've played though! 

Back