What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - charlito Triton - Poor/Low RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Fletcher

Your In-game name

SGT Fletcher [7659]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

charlito Triton

Date of the incident

10/29/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Police were operating in Poseidon lands to shut down the weed field. While burning it down, Charlito arrives in an ifrit - no words said at all, no roleplay, nothing. Initiates towards all Police to leave the area otherwise Poseidon will take them out. Gets back in the ifrit waits 10ish seconds. I wanted to have a conversation with him - instead he gets out of the ifrit says a few words then shoots me.

Zero roleplay, just initiation and shoot.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5db8768c2bc3dabd2a/helooeleloe-
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and thank you for the report, I would have been happy to discuss and resolve this situation with you prior to you reporting me, however you didn't ask to resolve this situation prior. I understand this isn't a requirement, however you have stated that you tried to resolve with me when this isn't true. I also think you reported me for hacking when you was meaning to report me for low quality roleplay.

From my point of view; I gave you hostile roleplay, this isn't the kind of RP where we sit and have a discussion, its the kind where you either comply, or counter my hostile RP. The exact same way you as a cop would tell someone to put their hands on their head or they will be tazed/rubbered. The exact same way a rebel would tell someone to place their hands up or force would be applied. etc.

Just because you say "I want to have a conversation" does not make you immune to hostile roleplay or to the orders given to you.

I gave you sufficient time to begin leaving (15 seconds) however you decided to continue shutting down the poseidon weed field and not start leaving our lands, and as I stated we would use lethal force, I killed you and several other cops were also killed.

I would also like to add that one of your cops did the exact same thing to Poseidon and didn't recieve any punishment: 

Again thank you for the report, I really wish we could have resolved it without using staff time however you prefer this route which is perfectly fine. Just please don't lie in future and say you tried to resolve when you didn't.

Hello and thank you for the report, I would have been happy to discuss and resolve this situation with you prior to you reporting me, however you didn't ask to resolve this situation prior. I understand this isn't a requirement, however you have stated that you tried to resolve with me when this isn't true. I also think you reported me for hacking when you was meaning to report me for low quality roleplay.

From my point of view; I gave you hostile roleplay, this isn't the kind of RP where we sit and have a discussion, its the kind where you either comply, or counter my hostile RP. The exact same way you as a cop would tell someone to put their hands on their head or they will be tazed/rubbered. The exact same way a rebel would tell someone to place their hands up or force would be applied. etc.

Just because you say "I want to have a conversation" does not make you immune to hostile roleplay or to the orders given to you.

I gave you sufficient time to begin leaving (15 seconds) however you decided to continue shutting down the poseidon weed field and not start leaving our lands, and as I stated we would use lethal force, I killed you and several other cops were also killed.

I would also like to add that one of your cops did the exact same thing to Poseidon and didn't recieve any punishment: 

Again thank you for the report, I really wish we could have resolved it without using staff time however you prefer this route which is perfectly fine. Just please don't lie in future and say you tried to resolve when you didn't.
Thanks for the reply, I just noticed that it said yes for resolving this and that was a mistake. We definitely didn't resolve it. (My Mistake in accidentally ticking it.)

I also would like to point out, there was no hostilities at all between you and I. I said "Hello" in the nicest manner possible, I wanted a conversation. I would of understood if we had a conversation and then you initiated but instead you just went straight for the initiation. The initiation was fine, I am not reporting you for RDM, I'm reporting you for Poor/Low RP... 

I'm going to let Staff deal with it. I just would like to expect from you that maybe going into an initiation isn't the best way to deal with things. Nothing was hostile, I was being very civil. 

Please upload at least 3 min video before poseidon show up in the ifrit

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

It is shocking how a whitelisted faction member even think this kind of rp is good enough to start shooting people.

Action taken rule 7.1.3 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back