What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Buidurd_unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buidurd_unban

In-game Name

Buidurd

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/114698-permanent-ban-appeal-buidurdd/?tab=comments#comment-664048
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned along with the rest of morrisons, for being a part of a mass walkout with several rulebreaks. Most of us went around rdming and trolling the community, however i never did anything before i got banned. I have done some stupid stuff since i got banned, like logging in with some toxic names and probably some other stuff aswell.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have barely been on my PC for the past year. I have been working alot and focusing on school and other irl stuff.
I tried appealing back in March i believe, but got denied.

Why do you want to return ?

I'd like to make a return to the community where i came from. Many of the people i used to play with have came back to the community or have stayed the whole time, so i thought i might just aswell come back.

Why should we unban you ?

You should unban me because i have changed as a person and don't have the same stupid intentions as i used to. I only want to come back to the community to have fun and play every now and then with friends. I understand that i have been childish in the past, but it would be great to get to chance to prove that i have changed. I'm sorry for all the stupid stuff i have done in the past.

Thank you

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Childish... or just full on racist wasting our teams time ?
Childish. I have said some stuff that is racist, however i am in no way actually racist. I don't agree with anything what I have said in the past. I thought it was funny at the time to impress my group. It's been a while, and I've matured a lot since then, and can now see how pathetic and edgy I was. Once again - I am really sorry for what I've done and said in the past. I'm not here to waste anybodys time, just want to play with friends when I get off work.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you possess racist material and have said racist things, how could this not make you racist? If you see someone being racist surely they are racist? 

Why should we believe you're now suddenly a reformed character and won't just go off on another tantrum when you inevitably get banned? 

So you possess racist material and have said racist things, how could this not make you racist? If you see someone being racist surely they are racist? 

Why should we believe you're now suddenly a reformed character and won't just go off on another tantrum when you inevitably get banned? 

Sorry for the late reply.

Yes i have said racist things, however this was all out of anger, and i, in no way meant what i said. I think all humans are equal and no one should be treated differently in any kind of way. 

I understand that you might not trust me saying that i've changed. However if i get the chance, i will prove this to you. It's been a long time, and i haven't been playing a lot the past year. I've focused more on real life, and that's made me a more calm and non toxic person.

Well lets see @Buidurd_unban however if there is anymore racist words spoken by yourself we will skip the new ban system and it will go straight back to a permanent we do not allow toxic behaviour in this community.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back