What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Permanent Ban Appeal - fidorana

Status
Not open for further replies.

fidorana

In-game Name

Roaming Data

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/116367-permanent-ban-appeal-british-accent/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Trolling on TeamSpeak and or the forums.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Not much, I don't play games much anymore however I would like to see if I enjoy playing Arma 3 as much as I remember.

Why do you want to return ?

I remember spending what some would say too much time on this server back in 2014-16 if I remember correctly. I had quite some fun and would like to play again and see if I still enjoy it (hopefully I do).

Why should we unban you ?

I don't really have any excuses or anything along those lines however I am really am not planning on trolling in anyway shape or form. I would just like to play the server again (following the rules of course).

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

6 different forum accounts... is there something wrong with you ?

Why should we waste time unbanning you when you wasted our staff teams time ?

6 different forum accounts... is there something wrong with you ?

Why should we waste time unbanning you when you wasted our staff teams time ?
I don't remember the other three accounts however the ones I remember are my main one, one that got banned when I made an appeal and this one.

As far as why my ban should be removed. I don't really have a magic excuse as to why my ban should be removed. I would just like to play on this server and because I remember having lots of fun on it when I was younger, I've not played this server since 2016, when I was banned I don't think I even entered the game server. Anyway back on point, I would like to play the server again and see if I enjoy it still. I seriously don't plan on breaking rules or trolling. Obviously I don't have anything to prove that because of what I did before however I am seriously sorry for any inconveniences I caused (I've modded on a different game since and I am aware of how annoying people can be). I'm hoping I could be given another chance to become a productive member of this community and make no my own however other people's time spent on this server enjoyable.

@fidorana It was very odd... you developed an obsession with one of the staff team, Don't do it again its not good for your health

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Followup to this - The British Accent account that received this successful unban above, was itself a temp, being used for an unsuccessful appeal for reinstatement of https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/15449-reece/ but the user screwed up the appeal and got rebanned there!

I am transferring the unban from this british Accent account straight to his Reece account instead, and that has been unbanned and unlocked today - with the usual warnings in place, etc. User was very grateful and polite (which is a good start!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back