What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - [TSC] Jason - Glitcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexed - Panasonic

Your In-game name

(SOS) LCPL. Vexed

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[TSC] Jason

Date of the incident

11/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Glitcher

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and a gang-mate where having a gun fight in red zones, after my friend died i decided to stay and scout what they where doing, when a hellcat came i stayed around to stall them so my friend could get there when NLR ended, They eventually landed the hellcat and switched seats, shortly after they took off one jumped out of the helicopter and i thought he had died as i could only see his backpack, soon he started shooting at me so i became suspicious he had somehow glitched himself under the ground, after about a minute of me circling them I got shot out of nowhere and i am fairly confident this was lag switching of some sort.

After about 40 minutes i got called to a liaison but he didn't say much about the situation and left.
Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/CrLnzBkDFk4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
From top to bottom - First thing's first, Fergu / Vexed tried to rob us at the Diamond Factory, after the whole situation they sat at Airport and both parties were hurling insults, after 10-20 minutes of insults flying back and forth one member of each party decided to go to redzone for a 1v1, once Fergu was dead Vex came over, so me and Jason went down to make sure he doesn't BS our guy, we were flying back and forth trying to bait the Orca (Vexed) to land, when we decided he wasn't going to because he knows he cannot back up all the trash talking he was spewing at the Airport we decided to swap Pilots, since I was a hobo with no gun at all we decided I'll fly the hellcat until the cap is done, once we swapped out the Pilots I lifted up not knowing Jason was already in animation of jumping out, which at that point we thought he was going to die, he broke his leg and bandaged. Since this is edited for some awkward reason you cannot see the full incident, Jason was perfectly fine on our screen buddy, think it was on your end that it messed up with, you said after you died that you still couldn't see him although he was standing right ontop of you trying to execute you but you were bugged out beneath your Heli, really not too sure why he didn't render for you, we were confused as to why you were staying there whilst taking shots. - Suppose we found the reason for that, can put my ACC 110% on the line for this however, as you can see when I went down to land I flew straight towards him, or for your screen/recording, towards the dust. Was perfectly visible for us. Could you post the full footage perhaps? Where he fell from the Heli so we can see? If not that's totally fine but I would like to see when he did go invisible for you. :s

Will check tomorrow if they have a recording of this part, or when we executed you and he wasn't rendered for you but was for us, no promises ofcourse, but I really cannot understand why you would think he lagswitched you when you were not even shooting at him or any threat to him at all lol. Sucks he didn't render but it's A3 dude, and if someone was cheating within the group they'd instantly be removed without chance to explain why or how. No time at all for cheaters.

I'd like to also point out that your friend (Fergu) was under NLR, as you yourself said, but he was in the area as we can hear through your recording asking if anyone is looking towards him, so he was pushing back up to us whilst being under NLR yet waiting for NLR to end before engaging? Pretty sure that is still breaking NLR no? I could be wrong I suppose but fairly sure you have to stay well away from the Zone you're killed at. But love how you call us 'So dirty' yet you post a recording of your mate breaking a rule in the background.

End of the day though mate, sadly not sure why he did not render in for you after he splatted off the floor from the hellcat lol, A3 is a shockingly bad game at times but we all love it and try to make the best of the situations we find ourselves in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate two two spots on the map. Bipod and you glitch under... Like these people did at the two locations (next to wall, and where guy was shooting from)... 

Hello, to whoever TSC member it is that commented.

Id like to address the two beginning statements and then we will carry on, at the time i logged on i was being told that multiple members where in Hemets and where most likely doing diamonds and to be alert as one of my gang members was going to do diamonds (he ended up not going). I told Fergu this and we decided to rob you guys, once we got to the processor we where greeted by a member pointing a rifle at our helicopter, once we had landed on the roof and i ran down the same member drove around the processor building to what seemed like an attempt to get to cover and shoot, after i ran up to him he drove in the direction of his friends, Fergu had by this time initiated on one truck's tire and i was initiating on a van's tires after they started driving we shot the tires, later on a member would go onto say that we shot his vehicle with no initiation, if true i believe that this was most likely result of them driving close together, or disorientated call out on our behalf as the vehicles went behind buildings, stopped randomly and drove very randomly. When we where flying over one member shot at our Hummingbird, we landed and started to shoot at their vehicles, this is when two members decided to go into Athira green-zone, store their diamonds and pull out Qilins, i was bipoded on a rock where i started to take shots, two of which hit me, i ran behind cover and spotted a vehicle starting up and moving to a nearby small hill i kept my eyes on this hill and about 20 seconds later i saw a member put his head up and start to shoot at me, after him peaking a couple times i shot him and his friends moved off, we executed him, after doing so we realised he was one of the Qilin drivers.

About five later me and Fergu went to the airport as the Hummingbird was low on fuel, at the airport two of the members where there, where these so called "insults" took place, I dont really know what Fergu said but I know that alot of it was them insulting fergu and then me being asked how old i am, after saying that it wasn't relevant one member proceeded to call me insults, although this wasn't favourable i do beleive that it was role-play. After a while me and Fergu left to go and scrap the Qilin, i scoped out the diamond shop really quickly and then went to fly over Fergu, shortly after i crashed into a mountain side but was luckily revived not long after, we went to the airport and all three members where now there, the same two members said the same insults, but one member said something that was non-roleplay and me and Fergu stayed in role-play to which the member said something along the lines of "imagine being a role-play gang and still being a dead gang". Fergu went onto challenge them to a gun fight in red zones. Fergu and the same member who said about the roleplay gang went, Fergu got shot and i flew over in an Orca.

Fergu F'd and re-geared. He waited until fifteen minutes where up to return within a kilometre and he was simply responding as a gang member to a gun fight and was not responding as his previous character, therefor i do not believe this is breaking NLR.

Regarding the actual reported member, unfortunately i find this hard to believe as he landed, got out, another member got in and then he is said to be getting out again at the exact same time you are taking off, also you say he was un-rendered for me yet i could still see his backpack, but the fact i could not see him was not the main issue, it is the fact that he seemingly started to desync in the middle of the conflict, luckily he had tracers, at the end of the video you can see the members tracers going in a complete opposite direction to me and at the same time he shoots me. after a few minutes a gang-mate tells me he thinks your member is exploiting as well. 

I dont know if it was his internet but it is very coincidental for the timing, unfortunately i do still believe he did exploit.

Thank you for reading this with an open mind as I did yours.

Brad

Again, not sure why someone would cheat against someone in an Orca whom's not shooting back or even landing to offer any threat to supposed cheater... Really 0 logic there.
He was perfectly fine for us, as for the NLR, I died by food/water at Airport before I got picked up and flew down to the Redzone, I had 2 minutes left on my NLR when you were killed, so there is absolutely 0 chance of Fergu's NLR being over for him to move that close to us to begin with, quite literally impossible for his timer to be x2 the speed of my NLR timer from Airport, sorry but that's just factual at that point that he was breaking NLR, so when you say it's not NLR because he wasn't 'responding in his previous Character' it's still NLR the fact he was in the area of his death. - Won't go anymore since I personally don't have evidence to that, but don't try and make out that he was legit to be there and not breaking the NLR rule...

As for the person you first killed, he was infact in a HEMTT, which the guy with the Quilin drove up and swapped before driving back to Airport, neither of you followed us or even in the surrounding area when we stored the trucks, stop trying to pull a fast one. -.-

But again, back the subject at hand, this was not "Lagswitching" or "Exploiting" at all, something broke on your side of the client, cannot blame or punish players for A3's garbage Engine, as I already pointed out, he was perfectly fine for both of us unless you think this exploit/cheat can target specific players(?) Never even heard of it before to be fair, the amount of desync in the game itself is dreadful so I wouldn't even spot a cheater to begin with, however I do know if some sad kid does want to cheat they'd often do it whilst engaged in a gun fight and don't want to die and not whilst taking free shots at someone in a heli whom has 0 way to return any sort of projectile, as I said, I had 2minutes NLR timer left so we knew already if Fergu did engage combat within the next 4-5 minutes he was indeed breaking NLR, thanks to his voice in the background, even more. So that literally leaves only you, again, you were not trading shots you were just flying around. It's literally 0 logic behind what you're trying to claim about Jason.

If someone was to cheat through our side believe me mate, they'd be removed and reported due to the simple fact Hackers/cheaters/exploiters have ruined so many amazing games and would rather not have people in A3 spoiling the game for us or anyone else, genuinely despise any form of unfair play when it comes down to it.  

So here, I'm only going to talk about what happens in the evidence. Which is the video footage. 

Unfortunately the terrain grid is the issue here. When the player is prone in that position the terrain will appear to be higher from the air. As such the player will appear to be under the ground. To double check that this was the case I have replicated the issue myself. While irritating, to anyone on the ground the player in question will have just been lying there in the open and in no way covered or under the ground. 

In regard to you being shot out of the Orca, there is no evidence presented that shows foul play. Your orca was repeatedly fired upon, the integrity of the windows is unknown, a headshot could have come through the window and killed you outright from 100. 

Thank you for your report. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back