What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Glen Cameron_Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

Glen Cameron

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/45395-gl3ncam3ron/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was robbed by a group of guys. I was put in restraints and all my gear was stolen. I certainly wasn't chuffed with the situation and acted very immaturely. Once Dead, I decided to respawn and take my helicopter out of the garage. I then chose to crash my helicopter into the group of guys that robbed me. I was then spoken to by Nalurah I believe. She told me what I done and the consequences of my actions. I then decided to call her a "shit admin".

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

About 9 months ago I started studying music in college. Ive been playing guitar for 6 years so I decided to take it to the next step. I was at college 9am-3pm Monday to Friday. Within my classes I'm mainly learning about music theory and developing my playing. Its a real passion of mine so I loved learning about. I was also playing in a band, playing gigs most weekends to an average crowds of around 150 people. I also played in a blues trio within my college. About 3 months ago, I gained my qualification from college and had to start looking for full time employment. I decided to take my music to another level and become a full time guitarist. I joined a new Rock cover band, playing mostly 80's rock. I play at least 4 gigs a week, to roughly 200 people at a time. Turning my hobby into a full time job has been a dream of mine, and now that I have finally achieved it, I absolutely love it.

Why do you want to return ?

I miss everything about the server but for me the thing I miss the most is the roleplay. I have never played on a roleplay server like this. The quality of roleplay from all factions was the main reason I played the server so much. I would find myself logging on, just to roam around the map roleplaying with everyone I met, meeting new friends. I really miss doing this. I want to return and become a member of this great community. I want to roleplay, I want to immerse myself in this great experience once again. And I will not be silly enough to ruin my chance

Why should we unban you ?

This was over a year ago. I have matured a lot since then and really want to start fresh on RPUK. I acted foolishly and since that action I have regretted what I done immensely. I completely understand that what I done was totally unacceptable and take full responsibility for what happened. I want to play RPUK again, and I believe that I can be a positive member in the community. The quality of RP on this server is the best I have came across. The roleplay is of such a high standard and that is something I truly miss. I want to be part of that great community again. I have read over the rules and made sure I know them by heart so this never happens again. I would like to apologise to Nalurah as she was just doing her job, and I was an immature, toxic little kid. I have learned my lesson and this won't happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

@Glen Cameron_Unban Its not worth it as you found out, you may have been able to kill them but you got banned for a long time as a result!

Obviously being part of a steam group called "Wilco is a nonce" didnt help any appeal!

Think first in the future, step away if something raises your temperature and reflect! 

Unbanned, PM me if there is a forum account you need unbanning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back