What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Ross - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Maxwell

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

Keith Maxwell

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ross

Date of the incident

11/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

When Driving out of kavala I saw a body bag on the side of the road, deciding to loot the bag I get out of my car and start looting. At this point I had Ross and a friend get out and tell me to put my hands on my head, While he was speaking because my friends where very near by I told him that I had friends in the area but I will still put my hands up, as I pressed the keys to put up my hands he opened fire on me once downed he claimed that he said I would be shot if i spoke (watching the video i can see this claim was false) and proceeded to execute me. Even if he did say this it would mean that good RP in that situation would be impossible for me in a situation where one cant speak, this clearly shows to me that he is not even trying to make a good rp experience. After the incident I tried to talk with the player this was met with some hostility in ooc including other members of the group approaching me in game telling me to get out of kavala because in breaking NLR by being there keeping in mind that this whole time i was just in the kavala bar so i could speak with him via ooc and not approach the place of the incident.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bbfw4xKblU&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hi,

As you can see in the video I tell you not to speak and you continue to do so this begins at second 27. I warned if you did you would have you brains blown clear out. You then continued to initiate for your friends, which is threatening me and as a self defense precaution because of you attitude I killed and then executed you for threatening me and my guys.

Also I would like to point out that in the logs the admins will be able to see where you re-spawned which was Kavala, breaking NLR. If you had followed my demands I would have taken your comms and dragged you off somewhere, instead you threatened me without a weapon and didn't follow my demands at GUNPOINT, not staying in character as you didn't value your life.

I would appreciate you uploading a more suitable video, of before and after the situation so everyone can see you not only not value your life, but also see you break NLR.

At gunpoint it is not wise to initiate on someone else without a weapon, you are threatening them. This can quickly turn a simple robbery into a gunfight/murder. You need to have a bigger perspective of the roleplay instead of thinking I will just re-spawn and break NLR.

Being a year old player now I expect you to follow demands more carefully at gunpoint and not try to be clever for your friends, this will end in you dying. The RP would of been so much better if you had shut up when told rather then to continue and initiation for others.

The bit that blows my mind the most is you wanted to threaten me without a weapon why I have an MX in your face, like seriously, would you say to mugger 'If you ask for my money again I will smack you'? He would just shoot your ass and take your money.

The RP would of been extremely good if your first reaction was not to initiate on me, like seriously you question RP when you are initiating without a gun while being held at gunpoint. If you ask me that is terrible RP. I would be caking myself if someone had a gun at me, not saying my rebels will shoot your ass. Seriously dont moan about RP if that is the utter shite you are giving. No value of life what so ever.

Please upload a more suffice video as we both know you broke NLR and myself and Smurfy brought you up on it, hence why you didn't upload a longer video.

Kindest regards,

Ross

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Ross, and thanks for commenting.

The full video I have will be posted at the bottom unfortunately it only covers about 1 minute after the event and not me speaking with your group members in kavala although now that you bring it up it would have been meta gaming to approach me like that but that is a different issue. If any of your group members have the video or think I did something wrong feel free to show me the footage/ ask me about it in a professional environment or submit your own report on me. now on to the matter at hand. As seen in the footage and after listening very closely a few time I did manage to hear the part where you say don't speak unfortunately you said that as I was speaking and thus would need to be reiterated. killing for this reason would be like telling someone whom is already in a vehicle not to get into said vehicle then killing them for being inside it (not very logical). May I add that I am indeed at fault for NLR as i was not an entire 1 kilometer away from where I last died however I also did not spawn in kavala with the intent of interfering with your people I spawned there mostly out of habit but took it as a time to save my video then head to the kavala bar (out of everyone way) in order to use OOC in the green zone so I dont get shot/mugged while trying to sort out the situation, I would like to note that the NLR was only an issue once members of your group took it upon them self to use meta gaming to find me in kavala and try to insult me and pin NLR on me for reasons unknown to me this is in no way who people with your experience should act in a situation like thjis. Secondly you said "The bit that blows my mind the most is you wanted to threaten me without a weapon" as you as an experienced member should know saying that one has friends in the area is not to be taken as a threat but a warning and should not be acted upon by violence unless otherwise stated by the person initiating. Furthermore you said "Being a year old player now I expect you to follow demands more carefully at gunpoint and not try to be clever for your friends" I would like to say that in the video you will clearly here me say "I am putting up my hands now" in order to do my best to still comply with your commands. Being an older play I would imagine that you and your friends would have dealt with this situation better and not in the way you did only being professional about it once a formal report is submitted. It is disgraceful behavior and hope not that this report angers you but rather think about how your action in this community could damage other people role play experience. Finally please note that this report dose not come from anger or vengeance rather hope that action could be taken to eliminate this behavior from what is supposed to be a enjoyable role play experience.

At this time I would like to leave the decision making to the staff if you would like to reach out to me directly to resolve this feel free the best way to contact me is discord at: Scotian Parrot#1893

Thanks you for reading,

Keith Maxwell

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi SovietStorm,

I dont report people so dont worry I wont be reporting you for breaking NLR. I personally feel the server needs to grow not be cut. Your clearly broke NLR even without the purpose of interacting it still breaks the rule. This should not have been done.

As for metagame, no one meta'd you as they gained nothing from knowing you broke NLR as far as I know someone just said hes broke NLR to me over radio.

As for mid way through your sentence I agree. At this point you should of shut up not continued to initiate, also after this you continue to speak and say I am now going to put my hands up after I had told you not to speak. The reason for this is if I said 'I'm just putting my hands up' over radio everyone would come running. In the first video you were not shot for you first sentence, you can clearly see you were shot for saying 'im going to put my hands up now' so the defense of I was mid way through doesn't really stand as you were shot for the second sentence which you were aware you shouldn't be speaking by.

As to the 'I have friends in the area' is not a threat. Yes it is. It is telling me if I hurt you, your friends will hurt me. If it wasn't a threat they couldn't shoot me for shooting you as you have made no clear initiation of what they will do, yet they shot one of my guys straight after so that would be RDM? It is a threat regardless of how you say it as it was taken in the way of he has friends in the area that will hurt us if we touch him. Otherwise what was the point in saying it?

I would like to say that in the video you will clearly here me say "I am putting up my hands now" in order to do my best to still comply with your commands. Being an older play I would imagine that you and your friends would have dealt with this situation better and not in the way you did only being professional about it once a formal report is submitted.
If you were following my demands you wouldn't of spoken after you initiated. However you clearly did. If you re-watch the video I dont kill you for finishing your initiation. I kill you for speaking afterwards over radio for your friends after I have clearly stated for you not to speak. This is a clear breach of my demands and I have told you that I would blow you brains out which I did.

You also told your friends after you died, that the mayor executed you. None of your friends had seen me otherwise I would have been dead, therefore meta-gaming to them who killed you and they knew who to look for. I do not think this is fair and is definitely a breach in the rules. This can be seen in your longer video. I would appreciate before pointing fingers at others you look at yourself and realize you broke at least 2 rules here.

Therefore I ask you why couldn't I have killed you for talking after I told you what would be done? Do you deny talking after I clearly told you to not say a word? I would appreciate you clearing this up for me as I dont understand. You clearly spoke after I told you not to say a word, not the sentence you were mid way through but the second on you clearly started afterward of 'Im now putting my hands up' you could of done that quietly and complied but you chose not too and were alerting your friends, something I was trying to avoid. Hence you got killed, I do not see the part where I shouldn't have killed you to be honest.

Kindest regards,

Ross

As for mid way through your sentence I agree. At this point you should of shut up not continued to initiate
Now I don't want to be patronizing but let me say this, how fast can you process what someone is saying while you are speaking?

Secondly watching the video from my prospective can you honestly hear your self give that command and can you truly justify the action taken?

Thanks babe xoxox

Keith Maxwell

Hello,

Firstly saying thanks 'babe xoxox' is extremely childish considering we were both being extremely professional.

When someone has you at gunpoint it is wise to listen and not over-talk them. Just like helicopters if you cant hear someone because you dont have ear plugs in, its your fault. You should listen to the man with the gun not try to over-talk them. Yes I can hear myself in the video and you clearly disregarded what I said. You are now using the 'can you hear' and 'how fast' to try to justify your actions as you can see what I did was fair.

However do you realise the 2 rules you clearly broke, I hope you do as otherwise you will just do it again.

Many thanks,

Ross

Sorry ross but I am ONLY here to deal with this report as I said if I broke other rules and you would like to resolve this please contact me of file a report. Keeping in mind this in a Poor RP report and Having a situation like this reported and approved previously I and you should be aware these actions where not acceptable.

Thanks,

From your ever loving Keith Maxwell

Sorry ross but I am ONLY here to deal with this report as I said if I broke other rules and you would like to resolve this please contact me of file a report.
Regardless, this report highlights the rules you broke, like it, dont like it staff will see it. I cant change that.

Keeping in mind this in a Poor RP report and Having a situation like this reported and approved previously I and you should be aware these actions where not acceptable.
I think my actions were acceptable as stated above. I will now leave it up to staff to decide if you cut the RP short by not complying with gunpoint demands or not. I'd appreciate if you do the same as we are getting no where.

Many thanks,

Ross

Thanks Ross I agree as I stated prior it is best to leave it to staff now, my closing statement is that the situation was handled poorly and if you restated your orders or watched me try my best to comply with you instead of immediately opening fire this would not have been an issue as I truly did want to comply and role play the situation but was quite cought off guard by your hail of bullets.

And as a final point I do admit fault to the NLR however it is a moot point here as I did not use it for any advantage in the game simply just spawned the first place on the screen, that being kavala, so I could quickly save my video and contact you, I would also like to add that after spawning there and failing to have a professional OOC conversation with you I immediately disconnected thus your point on me "breaking NLR" is moot and I feel like you at this time are quite possibly trying to point out my own faults as a defense. This is not the place as the "NLR" took place a few minutes after the event and is not relevant to the report. But thanks anyway for makeing me aware of this fault it has been noted and I will use more caution in the future when respawning.

Thanks 

Keith Maxwell

Ross you do know you are on a roleplay server ? 

Killing people in few sec that are unarmed and then execute them right away with barely any rp at all is a no go. 

Action taken rule 7.1.3 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back