What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Mohammed Salim, Mustafa Jajajai - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNekoFox

Your In-game name

Fox

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mohammed Salim, Mustafa Jajajai

Date of the incident

11/02/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Mohammed Salim: we were at advanced rebel and i initiated on a guy that was in no affiliation and told him to place his hands on his head or be fired apon, there was two guns pointing at him, he then pulls his pistol and shoots me and we trade

Mustafa Jajajai: this one shot altis who was the other guy in my gang that aimed the gun at the person i was robbing. they never stated they had friends in the area no words were said. when he excecuted altis he said that he was going to be ececuted for killing his friend

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r77K_h8bSQ&amp;feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello @TheNekoFox Thanks for RDM Report,  We want to apologize for what happened I'm very sad for what I did together with my friendI have reviewed the rules all over again and I will no longer fail my Role Play I will play correct and show that I am a good Rp player and my friend too  I hope I can compensate you somehow Thanks and have a great day.

We apologize once again

i dont really have anything else to say.. i wasnt the one that lost my gear it was Altis... but im going to leave this to the admins to make a decision

I can see there was no roleplay provided, nor was there any initiation for friends.

Now Mustafa Jajajai has been banned for RDM very recently and is clearly not learning his lesson from these bans, therefore I will be banning him for 1 week. I hope you learn from this because you are clearly showing you are not here for roleplay, there is a fine line and you are beginning to cross it.

Now as for @Basik69 you have been banned for RDM as well, the only word you said was "what" and then you pull out your rook and shoot, this is in no way shape or form High Quality Roleplay.
I will be directing you to the perm appeals as you have already had your fair share of warnings and temp bans yet you still have not learned.

Now, let's also talk about that initiation @TheNekoFox

The words you used was "place your hands up or you will be fired upon", basically the same as "hands up or die".

[SIZE=medium](7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together. [/SIZE]

I think you can agree with me when I say this is low quality RP, something we have always taken seriously on this community.
Therefore I will also be issuing a 48 hour ban on you too as you have just recently come back from a ban for RDM, please learn from this and I hope I do not see anymore rulebreaks from you.
Also be careful when robbing people who are in the menu as when they are in the gun store they cannot hear you.

Alternative Action Taken

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back