What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - TIE Pilot - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNekoFox

Your In-game name

Fox

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

TIE Pilot

Date of the incident

11/02/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was waiting at oil trader for the most part of a hour for two truck to come so i could rob them, when they turned up i initiated and they scatter and tried to pull weapon i found that they had when at the oil exctract where i followed them. apon the excution of TIE Pilot he then started to Play/Scream the N word mulitiple times. then awhile later he contacted the police who then showed up and mentioned the police requests after i said that all 3 members that were there had been murdered by me and he shouldnt have know that i was here.. came to a agreement where i just gave him my firearm and was let on my way due to the issies i have had

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

502520e8788a19311e8dba23697b0250.png

76bbf1db2ff39aa5eba28b1f999e7c1d.png

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

YES

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

I would be they all logged off the server

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

YES

i am going to repost the video in better resolution should take about 3 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
So looking in to the video you have provided i am going to say from the get go the roleplay you started off with was very rushed and not to a high qulaity standard.  For this you will be recieveing a 24 hour ban to have a good read of the rules and be 100% sure you know what they are.  Please for future referance provide quality roelplay before going ahead and killing someone.  Getting on the player you are reporting very clear he has broken the rule of 1.2 and will be recieveing a Permanent ban.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back