What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - [TSC] Kieron Kray - Glitcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool

TankMeister
Your In-game name

OG Cool

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[TSC] Kieron Kray

Date of the incident

11/02/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Glitcher

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1
Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Right so we robbed him at drug dealer in his mohawk. Had him in restraints and his mohawk was stood there unlocked. I decided to head down to the good old scrap dealer. The mohawk was unlocked and I jump in it to fly off. As I am flying off he decides to fuck me over by locking the heli while restrained. This was a bit annoying since we were in combat with the rest of his gang at the time. Wanst too bothered at that point. Good old classic small glitching and I had a friend lockpick me out. Where it became an issue is when I approached him about the situation. First off he claims not to have locked it. The issue that I have is his next point. He then goes on that my guys apparently RDMed one of his guys and if I report him then we would get reported. He is threatening to revenge report me and blackmail me in order to not report him. Afterwards he states that I am going to be reported either way. I wasnt bothered about the locked as it didnt change anything, but it all sums up and his attitude when talking to him lead me here.

Evidence of teamspeak chat. Talked to him after this. 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be very clear and there will only be one warning, only those relating to the situation mentioned in the report are able to comment in this thread and the discussion should only refer to the situation mentioned in the report

Anyone else talking about separate events or those not involved will receive restrictions. 

16 hours ago, Cool said:

Your In-game name

OG Cool

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[TSC] Kieron Kray

Date of the incident

11/02/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Glitcher

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1
Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Right so we robbed him at drug dealer in his mohawk. Had him in restraints and his mohawk was stood there unlocked. I decided to head down to the good old scrap dealer. The mohawk was unlocked and I jump in it to fly off. As I am flying off he decides to fuck me over by locking the heli while restrained. This was a bit annoying since we were in combat with the rest of his gang at the time. Wanst too bothered at that point. Good old classic small glitching and I had a friend lockpick me out. Where it became an issue is when I approached him about the situation. First off he claims not to have locked it. The issue that I have is his next point. He then goes on that my guys apparently RDMed one of his guys and if I report him then we would get reported. He is threatening to revenge report me and blackmail me in order to not report him. Afterwards he states that I am going to be reported either way. I wasnt bothered about the locked as it didnt change anything, but it all sums up and his attitude when talking to him lead me here.

Evidence of teamspeak chat. Talked to him after this. 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
May i just ask in what way did i black mail you, because i dont see myself blackmailing you in any way. Alls i said was, that if you are going to report me then my friend will report your guy, because my friend didnt want to make a report like most of us. This is because we understand people make mistakes and its all abit of fun, but heres the definition of black mail "The action, treated as a criminal offence, of demanding payment or another benefit from someone in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them." In no way did i try and get a benefit from you in any way so if you want to report me for something and use words like 'blackmailing' make sure you undertstand what it actually means.

Another thing you mentioned was that im a 'Glitcher' Apperently and in no way did i glitch yes i dont admit to locking the heli becuase i didnt even know you could lock a heli while zip tied until today as me and my friends did some testing and there is no such rule where im not allowed to lock the heli while in zip ties anyway, this is not classed as glitching as i could have done RP saying that i had a wireless key for my heli in my back pocket or something.

Overall i do not agree with this report one bit as i didnt glitch, blackmail or threaten you in any way, if you think the function of being able to lock a vehicle while in zipties is a glitch then thats your problem becuase in no way am i a glitcher and like being accused of such a thing. I didnt break any rules so therfore think this report has just been a waste of time. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back