What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Staff Rebels - Seeing the issues through the eyes of the Rebels

Matt

I've decided to listen to some of the concerns flying around, rebels have stated that they feel that very few (if any) staff team members play rebel full time and that we don't understand the issues rebels face. 

As many of you will know I've spent a lot of time in the police and have previously been a member of poseidon so I'll put my WL faction time on hold and return to my rebel TCK roots while I spend some time playing amongst some of the rebel groups and experience some of the issues that you've described so myself and the team can better understand and I will gladly fight the cause of the rebels in any behind the scenes discussions.

All I ask is that you allow me to play alongside your gang/group at short notice, I'll likely ask you to ally myself and I'll jump into your channels to join in where possible. You have my word that I will not be joining groups to get anyone banned, give anyone an unfair advantage etc. and while playing with your group any information you provide me about the inner workings of your group will remain strictly confidential. I will remain impartial in any disputes or discussions but will be more than happy to advise on the rules when necessary but bear in mind I will be strictly impartial and will not take the side of your group by default and will give all judgements from a purely independent and impartial perspective so please don't take it personally if I suggest you are in the wrong! 

In return I'd ask that any previous dealings with myself are put aside. please don't let any previous interactions I've had influence how you treat me within RP otherwise I'll never truly be able to understand what it's like to play as a rebel if everyone in the universe arrests/robs me every time they see me or goes against their word and kills me off every time I play alongside a group!

Things to bear in mind, as goes for all staff:

• I can not ban people in situations I am involved in - Except in extreme circumstances such as Racism / Blatant VDM / Hacking or exploiting etc.
  • No one and no group will receive any preferential treatment from me.
  • I am willing to provide you my opinion on scenarios from a staff point of view but it will be my personal opinion only, it does not reflect any final outcomes if you decide to take my advice and file a report against someone and my opinions given can not be used to coerce or blackmail anyone into getting what you want, this will land you in hot water!

and who knows the great may one day return.......

yrNG1oPX_400x400.jpg

Really nice too see, I hope from you doing this you'll be able to get some insight into the wonderful life of 8v20 & 8v40 back-to-back situations (not by choice) and how what we're asking for will lead to more people wanting to play as a rebel

As long as you keep the copper mine clean @Matt MSc .

Maybe we can get some valuable information to better a few things. 🙂

Good step for the server, Rebels have in the past got the worst from all situations regarding factions and their distputes due to the majority of staff being whitelisted or hobos (not in any gangs) and the missunderstanding and ease to blame issues of gunfights on them. Enjoy the roleplay 😉

I've started out spending some time with TSC, big thank you to them for letting me see how they do things!

beae3f02f99b14ac28360f9345386f1c.png

Really nice too see, I hope from you doing this you'll be able to get some insight into the wonderful life of 8v20 & 8v40 back-to-back situations (not by choice) and how what we're asking for will lead to more people wanting to play as a rebel
The reason for this is, there's nothing really else to respond to. If nothing happens, then ONE fight kick off, ofc we all gonna respond. Especially me as a member of AR. What i feel rebels are lacking in terms of "8vsXX" is discipline and tactics. Thats why they loose fights. Rebels are fighting for "themself" and not as a team. 

The reason for this is, there's nothing really else to respond to. If nothing happens, then ONE fight kick off, ofc we all gonna respond. Especially me as a member of AR. What i feel rebels are lacking in terms of "8vsXX" is discipline and tactics. Thats why they loose fights. Rebels are fighting for "themself" and not as a team. 
Don't get me wrong, I 100% understand why all the cops turn up I would as-well. And tactics for rebels? There is no tactics we can do. For a 1v2 or 1v3, sure, we can figure out some tactics for that but literally, we're 7 people vs 40. thats a 1v5. Each of us, while outnumbered have to take out 5 people all within 15 minutes (before you's come back). We cannot hold anything as we'll get roached while we try to shoot people while pushing and we cannot snipe as all the hills will have people on them because we're against so many. Its not feasible.

Don't get me wrong, I 100% understand why all the cops turn up I would as-well. And tactics for rebels? There is no tactics we can do. For a 1v2 or 1v3, sure, we can figure out some tactics for that but literally, we're 7 people vs 40. thats a 1v5. Each of us, while outnumbered have to take out 5 people all within 15 minutes (before you's come back). We cannot hold anything as we'll get roached while we try to shoot people while pushing and we cannot snipe as all the hills will have people on them because we're against so many. Its not feasible.
Dont remember when there was 40 of us on last time. Usually 20-25 at most. Mostly around 15-20. But sure, i get your point aswell. But it has always been hard for small gangs. I would try recruit some members so you can face the enemies.

Dont remember when there was 40 of us on last time. Usually 20-25 at most. Mostly around 15-20. But sure, i get your point aswell. But it has always been hard for small gangs. I would try recruit some members so you can face the enemies.
Yesterday there was 36 cops dont know if you noticed but okay...

Would be useful if the Police holiday/being able to play rebel change was implemented as that would definetly increase the amount of people playing rebel, I'm not sure whats holding it back but as far as I'm aware the poseidon change was near enough instant.

Back