What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Sgt Jack Reacher - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesperG

Your In-game name

Jesper G

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Sgt Jack Reacher

Date of the incident

11/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were attempting to start a hostile roleplay scenario with two cops seperated from the other cops and take them hostage (Not the pcso since not allowed). Upon begining to interact with them in a hostile manner threatning them and giving out commands we get shoot nearly immediately by Jack Reacher without any warning, roleplay or words being said at all from his side. There was a situation going on at the bank at the same time, and to my knowledge it was not a gunfight and I did ask Jack about why he shot us, if he thought we were part of the bank robbers and if there was an ongoing gunfight. From his responses to me I feel like the only reason he decided to shoot us immedatiely without speaking to us was due to him feeling that is okay to just light someone up who threatens you without providing any kind of roleplay back.

From reading rule: (2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Mass RDM is a permanent ban.
I don't think that Jack Reacher engaged in any roleplay with us before shooting us and from my interpretation of his responses there were no other circumstances to exempt him from doing so. I think it would set a bad precedent if it was allowed to immedtiatly shoot people that are interacting in a hostile manner towards you without atleast trying to speak to them first since it would then remove a lot of roleplay oppertunities.

I'm attaching the entire conversation I have had with Jack about this and also a 5 minute video of it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIj2qF9mPvE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

picture of chat: https://imgur.com/a/FvlFbVZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Well as i sayd To Jesper Once TREAT  been made i do not need to inisiate back ,  he clearly pulled the gun   so i reacted as any other officer whoud do  , rubberd him .

When shooting at someone we expect people to issue high quality roleplay. As per this post: 

Just because someone is threatening you this doesn't mean you can simply throw this topic and rule number 2.2/7.1.3 out of the window and shoot that person without saying a single word to them. What you did in this situation @Jack Reacher is not justified by the fact that you were being threatened by Jesper. And thus you are guilty of breaching rule 2.2 RDM. For this you will receive a 24 hour ban which will start from the moment this report is accepted. 

So just to ensure that all of you guys understand this now: EVERYONE that shoots a player needs to ensure that high quality roleplay has taken place. Think about it this way: If you want to shoot someone, always think "has high quality roleplay been provided either by me or by the people that I'm affiliated with? If no, then don't shoot.". And in this situation neither by Jack or by the people that he was affiliated with had provided high quality roleplay. 

Also a small note to @JesperG when knocked out by rubber bullets or knocked out in general you are not to speak in-game/on teamspeak. Please in the future do not do this. 

Accepted

24 hour ban issued

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back